• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Shirt's actually sewed down up on the shoulders. I can see how it's a bit wide and agree. My only options are to keep or return. Keep?

Keep. That's the right size for you. A size smaller would look too small. Geller tees are not mean to fit super tight, and typically, look horrible that way.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
so I wore this rick knit cotton drap cardigan for like 3 days and it already has a tear. I find it incredibly nauseating that this retails for 1k, I surely didn't pay that, though.

I understand the whole wear and tear to "personalize" the item, and **** but thats hogwash when something costs this much, lol.

hope the cashmere one I got holds up better in the fall....

;/

Lol dude are you really surprised by this? This is why i don't buy any gothninja stuff that isn't made from really dense/substantial fabrics. I find almost all of that flowy/drapey/borderline sheer stuff like julius t's, rick t's to be very hole-prone seeming. This also goes for most LUC knits and really most of the thinner more distressed looking gothninja knits. I'm sure it holds up better than my mind thinks, but I'm just as sure that none of it is made of magic adamantium fabric.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Shirt's actually sewed down up on the shoulders. I can see how it's a bit wide and agree. My only options are to keep or return. Keep?

Ah, didn't realize that. Since it's not actually bunched up, it's probably fine. I was thinking there was an extra inch of fabric hiding under there, in which case it's your call (and probably fine).

I agree that you wouldn't want it any tighter anywhere else.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
BB1 don't read this. yes sandals should generally not have soles I agree. I just can't find any pics of the sw/kiwi ones (I'm convinced is the same) being worn aside from that wooden foot in the model which is terrible. and of course jet won't go look at sandals for us lol damn it who else is in LA that will ! btw where are you, not chi town right ?
Damn, wish you mentioned this earlier, would have gone for you guys!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
EW6GBl.jpg

thatguymj

Reaction score

Looks like it fits perfect, imo.

How is the material on it? I actually almost ordered the same shirt last night...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
robusto
esplendido
corona gorda
corona especial

for later

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i miss a simpler time. went to bergdorf and barneys and meh-ed my way past everything. i remember when a new ro leather made me happy.

bentobox250

Reaction score
5999456.jpg
From SZ. I like the SZ aesthetic and all but this just looks like he's a wearing a diaper that's doin' it's job from behind.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good insight, that has never been said before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads