• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dunhill pen or mont blanc pen?

Annadale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hermes man
which one looks more baller when i sign my credit card ?

Which models? Personally I prefer the one I inherited from my grandfather, silver, understated, and most importantly, no branding. Branding makes you look like a dick.

R_J

Reaction score
It depends. Are we talking rollerball/ballpoints or fountain pens? Personally when I see someone writing with ballpoint Mont Blanc I label them as a raging douche.

Galix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Annadale
Which models? Personally I prefer the one I inherited from my grandfather, silver, understated, and most importantly, no branding. Branding makes you look like a dick.

+1

Unregistered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Annadale

Originally Posted by R_J
It depends. Are we talking rollerball/ballpoints or fountain pens? Personally when I see someone writing with ballpoint Mont Blanc I label them as a raging douche.

Originally Posted by Galix
+1

Has no one introduced you guys to Hermes Man yet?
laugh.gif

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real ballers send a manservant in to pay on their behalf.

Lightbringer

Reaction score
Shouldn't you have the Amex black card? Then the pen should hardly matter... :p

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hermes Man, they're both douche. This IS ballin'
LV-pen-13.jpg

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a black Montblanc Meisterstuck with a diamond in the crown. Nobody even knows it is a Montblanc. I love it. I think it is a limited edition?

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Hermes Man! You're back!!!!! I'm so glad!

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, but I'm unreasonably thrilled to see your post!

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kiwi Man
Hermes Man! You're back!!!!! I'm so glad! I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, but I'm unreasonably thrilled to see your post!
+1 Please post which models you are considering. In addition, Patek Phillippe made some limited edition pens if you really want to be a "baller".

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads