• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

CaymanS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Staged display.

After going to the Kentucky Derby and spending a bit of time with the peons on the infield (I only lasted 15 minutes or so before fleeing back to the comfort of our private box), all I can say is that the line between ordinary douchebaggotry and "staged display" for white people is a thin line, if any. This is no offense to the white race, of which I am (partially) a member. Just stating an observation.

CaymanS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
gqparis-45.jpg

gqparis-58.jpg

gqparis-95.jpg

Luca's long lost, disinherited broski - you can tell from the balding pattern.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
Wooster has returned from the future!

That guy looks way better than Wooster ever will. Just sayin...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mannix
That guy looks way better than Wooster ever will. Just sayin...

laugh.gif

Wooster will finish looking like one of these old peacock heterosexual people are laughing at...

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
they are all dressed better than you... true.

Originally Posted by koning
No the are not, the are only better dressed then you, but that's not an hard achievement

Someone just got told.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
Barring the brown odd trousers, I'm pretty sure we've seen Wooster in that same getup. You have no proof that this old man's pants aren't cropped at the knee either.

From a pure swag perspective that old dude beats Wooster's melange of expensive off-the-rack nonsense hands down, but of course this is just my humble opinion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads