• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
yes! I thought it was just me! I love everything else about that coat.

97laxlude please let us know if you were successful. Once I was putting on the coat over a flannel and I thought I heard something rip from catching on the inner sleeve material

It won't be till the fall as it'll look a little strange walking into a tailor with a down coat during the summer.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Loving the Black Hi Tops...anybody know which retailers will have them and how fast they'll sell?

I like a few items here and there wanna see the rest of the collection tho....liking the simplicity of the blue flannel fit....

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally bringing back the zip flannels.. other then that.. I think I like last falls collection better... where are the down shirts?

Rookje

Reaction score
ngbbs4cfd79471c365.gif

I just wish I could wear more outerwear, too bad I live in sunny OC
frown.gif

Brinbro

Reaction score
Read through the thread. One guy says they fit a little bigger than CP's according to him but obviously you're asking the wrong people since almost no one has had a chance to size them. Wait for answers from Roden Gray. Jesus.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^what do you wear in other shoes and what is your norma size? brannock device?

Should I get black or white highs?
biggrin.gif

Brinbro

Reaction score
Black for sure!

Really though, if I had the money I'd buy another pair of the W+H Dayton boots, minus the W+H, than a pair of $400 sneakers. That said, they look badass.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Black for sure!

Really though, if I had the money I'd buy another pair of the W+H Dayton boots, minus the W+H, than a pair of $400 sneakers. That said, they look badass.

I would too but I have Nubuck and Brown
laugh.gif

Though I don't think I am going to buy these sneakers, just too much for what they are imo

Brinbro

Reaction score
The more I look at the collection the more things I seem to find that I like.

But, I'm disappointed to learn that the olive colored pants with the drawstring hem and cargo front pockets seem likely made of a sweatshirt type of fabric. Basically they're sweatpants. And I pre-ordered them. Oh well, maybe I can still wear them in the office? I told my boss one day I'd wear sweatpants in there so maybe that day will be this fall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads