• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
thanks for the reply ivwri, appreciate it. not as sunny as it looks, very overcast over here.
5wqKZ.jpg
XyM8c.jpg
ov kva kva

This is awesome. One of the few all black e'rythang looks I have liked in a while.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
thanks for the reply ivwri, appreciate it.

not as sunny as it looks, very overcast over here.
5wqKZ.jpg

XyM8c.jpg

ov
kva
kva

This is great
worship.gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
LotFl.jpg
Decided to keep the EG pants, bucks. (sorry mikey!)

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
curses! I get paid friday! lol. good looks man I don't blame you.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
curses! I get paid friday! lol. good looks man I don't blame you.
Damnnn I should have held out a few more days. Well they're super lightweight and I figure it wouldn't hurt to have something like these for the summer, which I guess is the reason I got them in the first place. Got a feeling they'll get a ton of wear now. LJubel328 - gotta stop with the front tuck man!

Brinbro

Reaction score
If it looks out of place it looks out of place. Sorry, but that isn't a good look and I find it extremely dated. Mike Lowery (Lowrey?) pulls off a similar look effortlessly. If you have to justify someone's look with such a snobbish reply, chances are there is a problem. Actually, if you have to justify someone's look for any reason, chances are there is a problem.
eh.gif

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Or that the dude doesn't look totally out of place wearing that **** given his lifestyle and isn't into fashion because he's a nerd on the internet (like most of the people here) but is actually like, part of the scene.

It's the difference between dressing like hipster scum if you're an artist living in an illegal trailer park out in bushwick vs. dressing like hipster scum when you're an NYU freshman.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
LotFl.jpg

Decided to keep the EG pants, bucks. (sorry mikey!)

Told you, bro! glad you kept them, **** them up proper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads