• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Fragrance Sales and Trading Thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ok, this will be the new jump off point for all your fragrance sales and trades. All posts go in here. You get your post and add to it as time goes along. No individual posts for each fragrance. If I see you bumping constantly I'm going to have the mods ban you from FS:Other.

Kross

Reaction score
GUERLAIN-HOMME-L-EAU_vignette_parfum_grande.jpg

Purchased a bottle of Guerlain's Homme L'eau recently but I'm itching for some other fragrances so I've decided
to sell this off. It's a great summer fragrance and you guys can read more about it and look at some reviews
on basenote and fragrantica. Both sites have given this fragrance the thumbs up and great reviews.

80ml 2.7ounce (99%-98% left)
Price: $45 shipping and handling included

bandrus1

Reaction score
I have 12 Ml of creed Green Irish Tweed and 12 ML of Knize 10 I would be willing to trade

open to offers but would love more Tuscan Leather

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
I have over 50ml of Tuscan Leather in surplus that I would like to trade or sell. 10ml = 35 shipped, US only

EDIT: only 20ml left that I am willing to part with. and sale only, not looking for any more trades.

2011-04-20211606.jpg

bandrus1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGoodBytes
I have over 50ml of Tuscan Leather in surplus that I would like to trade or sell. 10ml = 35 shipped, US only

if you are ever open to trades let me know

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, why not? Here's what I have and want to be rid of:

Note: these are quick-and-dirty estimates of amt remaining. Prices include shipping, discounts on multiple bottles. Will consider trades.

Guerlain Heritage edt 100ml, 70% remaining, no cap or box, $30
Balenciaga Ho Hang, 100ml 98% remaining, cap, $20
Monsieur de Givenchy (old bottle) 100ml, 80% remaining, cap and box, $20
Nicole Miller for Men (tester) 75ml, box no cap, $12
Dunhill for Men edc, 100ml, 70%, box and cap, $20
Habit Rouge Legere, 100ml, 80% full, box and cap, $30

Note: re: swaps, don't really have a want list.

Last edited:

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's about time this thread happened! I'll try to keep this list simple and up-to-date... What I have (geniune, personally purchased, except where indicated) bottles of that I'd be willing to give: (approximate amount "available to give" in mL) * = decants acquired through SF or Basenotes ^ = will consider selling whole bottle I'm a bit more attached to some obviously, but everything below I'd likely be willing to part with. I prefer to decant only amounts more than maybe 5mL, but exceptions may be made. I'm located in Canada, so shipping prices may (minimally) increase accordingly. Contact me for details. If I get around to it, I'll come up with an approximate $/mL for everything. Remember, these are decants placed in blank (usually glass) atomizers; if you really want an original bottle, ask and I'll think about giving it up. ^Chanel Pour Monsieur Original (50) *C&S No. 88 (10) ^Davidoff Cool Water (50) YSL M7 (50) ^YSL Live Jazz (50) ^Chanel Platinum Egoiste (25) ^D&G Light Blue pour Homme (25) ^Chanel Allure Homme Sport (25) Burberry London (20) YSL Body Kouros (30) YSL Rive Gauche (20) ^CK Escape for Men (40) Acqua di Parma Colonia (15) ^Givenchy pour Homme (15) Givency Pi (15) ^Commes des Garcons 888 (20) Commes des Garcons White (15) Gucci pour Homme I (10) Gucci pour Homme II (15) Guerlain Shalimar (20) Guerlain Mitsouko (20) *Creed Aventus (15) *Chanel Sycomore (10) *Chanel Coromandel (20) *Le Labo Rose 31 (15) What I'd love to acquire: (approximate amount "desired" in mL; for most I'd take any reasonable amount, but I tend to dislike samples less than 5-10 mL) Patricia/Parfume de Nicolai New York (20-30) Lorenzo Villoresi Piper Nigrum (10) A-Men Pure Coffee (10) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (5-10) Ormonde Jayne Isfarkand (5-10) Tiffany for Men (20) Etat Libre d'Orange Secretions Magnifiques (2) Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan (10) Kenzo Power (5) Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil (10) Serge Lutens Chergui (10) By Kilian Back to Black (10) Amouage Dia Man (10) Bond No. 9 New Haarlem (20) Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (10) Givenchy Gentleman (10) I will gladly accept swaps, but definitely don't mind normal transactions either.

Last edited:

Baloch

Reaction score
For sale or swap is a 70 ml full bottle (2 sprays missing) with box of Lumier Noire by Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle retails for $155 at Neiman Marcus. I will sell for $140 SOLD (all inclusive) or swap for Amouage or Frederic Malle lines. Here are some details about the fragrance from luckyscent.com: The Scoop Love the association of the words Lumiere and Noire (Light and Black), an attraction and repulsion. A black hole lit with the image of a mysterious perfume that attracts until it provokes self-abandon. It is the idea of two opposing powers that unite to create a whole that relates, at its turn, a new story. The mention of this duality is imposed as an obvious fact, like the emblematic blend of Rose and Patchouli. Notes include: Spiced Rose (cumin, cinnamon) Patchouli Narcissus Mugwort herb The green facet of the blossom and the dark, earthy whiff of patchouli are pulled into chypre territory by a lash of artemisia (also known as mugwort) – the bitter, green herb that dominates the top notes of Robert Piguet’s classic Bandit or Caron’s Yatagan – warmed by an oriental blend of cumin and cinnamon. This is a rose tucked behind the ear of Errol Flynn in his best swashbuckling mode, crushed against a young Marlon Brando’s torso or ripped by the teeth of a carnivorous lover. Bask in this “Black Light for Men”, and you may never want to see daylight again. Here is reviews from Basenotes (all positive) http://www.basenotes.net/ID26131252.html

JD&Co

Reaction score
This is SOLD! Thanks daccpa!

This is a great idea for a thread!

I have a 30ml decant of Creed Silver Mountain Water, I will also include the original bottle for good measure. I'd let it go for $40 plus shipping

OR Trade it for a decant of either...

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN AQUA UNIVERSALIS

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN Cologne Pour Le Matin

Let me know...
JD&Co

Last edited:

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to pick up some Italian Cypress. Let me know what you'd like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads