• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
Got a different pair of black shoes before these came in. Selling for <$600 shipped & paypal'd too, only wanting to get back what I paid.
That's a really great price. Just showed up
Carpe Diem S52
IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0565.jpg

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my attachment side zips. I have a pretty decent collection at this point, but I don't there's a single pair of anything I have that fits me this well and is this perfect in shape/execution and dare I say construction? Good job Attachment!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
I got those too. Loveeee them.

Originally Posted by bdeuce22
ha. guess i'll wait for them to hit the b&s (if ever). your track record makes highly likely.
laugh.gif

the prophecy was almost true.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
dmash = the new kvc?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Augusta FW11

Double Llama
ZFndR.png

63dX4.png

Hammered Horse
6jCqq.png

x9RYk.png

9C8u8.png

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
dmash = the new kvc?

Lol, nah, I just buy other *********** same style. That's only reason I sold Guidi derbies.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Diciannoveventitre A/w 2011

web.jpg

* courtesy of Archive San Francisco
fw2011-preview-21.jpg

fw2011-preview-24.jpg

web1.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magic1
^those are all great. I especially like the top 4 of the bunch. who are those? avantindietro?
They are all Augusta, Simone keeps changing his name :fu Augusta > A1923 and now, A Diciannoveventitre.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Augusta FW11

Double Llama
ZFndR.png

63dX4.png

Hammered Horse
6jCqq.png

x9RYk.png

9C8u8.png

Really like both of these, although the double llama look intensely painful to wear at first.

eckblk, I really want to see a full body shot of that second picture. I can't picture what that fit looks lile.

chomeo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
They are all Augusta, Simone keeps changing his name :fu Augusta > A1923 and now, A Diciannoveventitre.
correct me if I'm wrong E., but I remember reading on SZ or somewhere that Augusta is Simone's grandma's name? and that, 1923 was the year she's born. We don't know for certain but people are suspecting that he changed it due to some legal concern with the name "Augusta." A Diciannoveventitre is Italian for "To Nineteentwentythree" I think.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
eckblk, I really want to see a full body shot of that second picture. I can't picture what that fit looks lile.
unfortunately, that is the only photo I have.
Originally Posted by chomeo
correct me if I'm wrong E. But I thought I read on SZ or somewhere that Augusta is Simone's grandma's name? and that 1923 was the year she's born. We don't know for certain but people are suspecting that he changed it due to some legal concern with "Augusta." A Diciannoveventitre is Italian for "To Nineteentwentythree" I think.
T- I think you are correct
smile.gif
Here the 2 model I'm most interested for the upcoming season- the rubber band boot is really cool IMO.
A Diaciannoveventitre a/w 11-12
6_A11---ADICIANNOVEVENTITRE---017NERO_1_P.jpg
6_A11---ADICIANNOVEVENTITRE---017NERO_3_P.jpg
6_A11---ADICIANNOVEVENTITRE---009NERO.jpg
6_A11---ADICIANNOVEVENTITRE---009NERO_4_P.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads