• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
elitist can mean a lot of things, but here I'm using it to describe a person who thinks they (or something they do) is better than others because of their social or financial status. People didn't like your friend's fit and you justified it by saying you all met in the real world at fashion week in paris or milan or wherever. I simply don't understand why people feel a need to do that.
Or that the dude doesn't look totally out of place wearing that **** given his lifestyle and isn't into fashion because he's a nerd on the internet (like most of the people here) but is actually like, part of the scene. It's the difference between dressing like hipster scum if you're an artist living in an illegal trailer park out in bushwick vs. dressing like hipster scum when you're an NYU freshman.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
DSC01477.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

silent
r&b
brato

this is awesome
drool.gif

i remember those r&b's, went for the tim hamiltons instead. did not work out for me
redface.gif

ryvac

Reaction score
since this is my favorite thread I have to ask this, but what does WAYWT mean?

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryvac
since this is my favorite thread I have to ask this, but what does WAYWT mean?

why are you wanking today

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snowman: sorry dude forgot to reply your question earlier about the Ann sneakers. I really like the sneakers. Damned comfortable and great for doing a lot of walking. I even had a bruise on my small toe and while it rubbed against it a bit, I still felt great at the end of the day.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This year's first portrait shoot comes courtesy of my friend Alex Wilson

BarimabyAlexWilsonMay2011.jpg

More at Mode Parade

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I liked a lot of the garbstore stuff i saw at barneys a few weeks ago. Is that new? I haven't been paying attention the last year or so but what i saw looked pretty straight

British, heritage-y, guy who used to do One True Saxon, R. Newbold, other workwear-y British streetwear. Quality and cuts inconsistent, but when it's good it's pretty good. It's also an actual store that carries similar lines.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply ivwri, appreciate it.

not as sunny as it looks, very overcast over here.
5wqKZ.jpg

XyM8c.jpg

ov
kva
kva

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Snowman, really like that a lot from the front shot, although the silhouette is weird to me from the side. TechSpec steez. Swap out the flowers and brick for guns and concrete

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
Snowman, really like that a lot from the front shot, although the silhouette is weird to me from the side. TechSpec steez. Swap out the flowers and brick for guns and concrete

It looks as though Lane woke up from the Matrix all groggy and ****...
laugh.gif

j/k. Very nice, if a little menacing.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit

if i recall it was much more of a junkyard before spring/summer revitalized everything. all that rain when i was there must have helped.

hair is growing quickly snow

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heh, it could pass as a dress from the side silhouette
redface.gif
edit: yeah shah, there was emptiness all over. still no grapes
frown.gif
my hair almost passes my nose and iirc drew said, "once it passes there youre golden"
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads