• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Amazon has Romano Martegani shoes for $157. I bought the last 10.5D black Pisa.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

They have a nice selection of other brands too but the Marteganis looked like the best deal.

Additional 20% off during checkout.

LEENK

How do they run sizing wise ?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PL92106

Reaction score
I took some pictures in Paul Stuart on Friday. The Grenson Masterpiece shoes are a fantastic deal at $249-339. There is still pretty good availability in many sizes. Imagine all the shoes a few shades darker than they appear.

2011-06-24_15-55-06_444.jpg

4th and 5th from right (and maybe the 6th and 7th). Me like. You think they'd do a phone order? Any idea which ones those are? Couldn't exactly match them up on the website.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PL92106
4th and 5th from right (and maybe the 6th and 7th). Me like. You think they'd do a phone order? Any idea which ones those are? Couldn't exactly match them up on the website.

Wholecuts are Adam; I have them in black, posted in Shoe Appreciation.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Johnston and Murphy is having a Final Clearance sale. Sure, they aren't the high end good stuff any longer, but you could score some beaters or acceptable casual stuff. http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those are a sweet deal. Grenson Masterpiece and only $249.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2011-06-24_15-54-25_931.jpg

2011-06-24_15-55-06_444.jpg

I e-mailed them to confirm availability of the burgundy Macmillan wingtips (7th from left in 1st pic); they're apparently sold out of my size, even if it's still listed online. Anyway, $75 shipping to Canada?
ffffuuuu.gif

The cognac semi brogues (4th from left in 2nd pic) are nice.

PL92106

Reaction score
Those are a sweet deal. Grenson Masterpiece and only $249.

Any idea what the name on the shoe is to the right of the Adam wholecuts? Found one that looks close on their site - the "Garrick" from the Limited Edition, but those are $1,148. Could very well be them.

http://www.paulstuart.com/product_in...PRODCATID=2169

I'll try to call them. If anyone's running by there and willing to check/proxy those (if they are GMPs in 8.5D for ~$249), please pm me.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the name on the shoe is to the right of the Adam wholecuts? Found one that looks close on their site - the "Garrick" from the Limited Edition, but those are $1,148. Could very well be them.

http://www.paulstuart.com/product_in...PRODCATID=2169

I'll try to call them. If anyone's running by there and willing to check/proxy those (if they are GMPs in 8.5D for ~$249), please pm me.

The limited edition shoes are lovely but none are on sale.

PL92106

Reaction score
Long live SF. Thanks to you guys I was able to call them, send them one of Boris's pic and buy them for $267 shipped. They are called Churchill in Cognac. Thanks guys!

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long live SF. Thanks to you guys I was able to call them, send them one of Boris's pic and buy them for $267 shipped. They are called Churchill in Cognac. Thanks guys!

ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads