• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

51 year old marries 16 year old

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you play all three of those videos at once it makes a lot of noise.

qhall

Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
She's gonna look like **** in 10 years. She already looks like a plastic surgery disaster. I can just see it.

Googled her name. Look at this ****** vid:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Edit: Apparently her husband is the guy who played the fucked up guy in Green Mile.

Seriously the first time I have actually wished a song was full of auto tune. She her only hope is that her chest is not as flat as her pitch ....

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meh.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After looking at her website, if wanting to nail a 16-year-old like that makes me a "child molester," I have to plead guilty! Again, I would really, really have to doubt she is actually only 16.

A pal of mine married a 16-year-old back country rose when he was 40. It was not a success, to say the least. The little trollop cheated on him like mad!

surfnbank

Reaction score
I'll give it 2 years and a messy divorce. Any ideas if there was a prenump?

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
That chick looks like she's in her mid to late 30s. NO way is she 16. I mean no way. Unless she's done tons of drugs already.

Krokodil perhaps?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Perfection
ffffuuuu.gif
I would love to uppercut her in the face with a big tuna fish

Is this a double-entendre that is beyond me, or are you a Monty Python fan?

madmadigan

Reaction score
Wow, she really does look 30's in some photo's.

And also fucked up, I remember a story a little while back, about some black kid in atlanta, think he was somewhere between 18-20 got a ** from a girl who was 15 or 16, anyway got him sent to PRISON. Don't know if he's still in or not, but what the **** is up with our legal system where 51 to 16 is cool if some fucked up parent gives the thumbs up, but 20 to 16 send scary black guy to PRISON. Sad

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curiously, there is no minimum age for marriage in California if the minor's parents consent...although the couple does have to see a counselor and go before a superior court judge. I am not sure what the judge's power to block the marriage is if everybody is consenting to this arrangement.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads