• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The tote is not a secret but it is exclusive. I only have 400 total and I have 200 members. That means only 200 more can get a tote. Then it's over and those 400 are set for as long as they enjoy WvG.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do those sweatpants fit? I am a 32-33 in most raw denim. Would I get a M?

BTW, Mauro your returns email from the site (returns@wolfvsgoat or whatever) bounced back when I tried it this weekend. Might want to update the site.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Just used my camel toe code to buy the NEW knickers to go with my old ones.

FTFY.
lol8[1].gif
It's what it sounds like when I read this shiz....

Also, some baller please buy 200 totes, so this shiz can be uber-exclusive.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
i hope your joking ... if not, mauro i demand a camo tote
smile.gif

REALLY? I am searching for Camel Tote pics and this thread comes up. Thanks guys.

In for one if you get them.

PS: PM me with good Camel Tote pics.

PSS: Good to see WvG still playing at an elite level.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I clicked on shop button downs but the page comes up with an error. Is your website down?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope. I was just on the site and it looked good. I still have a few button downs left in the huckleberry and summer white.

Why you guys are sleeping on the multi - check and the madras is crazy to me. Maybe you have to see them in real life. I dunno.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 7_rocket
I clicked on shop button downs but the page comes up with an error. Is your website down?

Originally Posted by Mauro
Nope. I was just on the site and it looked good. I still have a few button downs left in the huckleberry and summer white.

Why you guys are sleeping on the multi - check and the madras is crazy to me. Maybe you have to see them in real life. I dunno.

mauro, he is right. the link on the front page that says "Shop Button Downs" is broken

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mauro, he is right. the link on the front page that says "Shop Button Downs" is broken
+1

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Concurred. The links in The main body don't work, but the runners over top of that main window do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads