• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ad.php?t=30669

Thanks!
thumbs-up.gif

Originally Posted by Lane
aeglus just keep posting WAYWTs like that, its awesome

+1

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
try something a bit smaller. could still be aviator shaped.

I'll maybe give that a shot. My theories on sunglasses have always been as follows:

1) Everyone kind of looks like a tool - specifically, kind of try-hard - while wearing sunglasses. Ergo, I might as well wear sunglasses in a more traditional design and just use them as a utilitarian item rather than fashion accessory.

2) I'm going to break/lose/give away sunglasses at a certain rate, so spending mad $$$ on them doesn't really make sense.

3) I don't look like a cop when I wear aviators, so I might as well keep going with them.

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
aeglus, first pic is so badass. classic toj and hair on point!

Realtalk right there.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Thanks!
thumbs-up.gif

+1

I'll maybe give that a shot. My theories on sunglasses have always been as follows:

1) Everyone kind of looks like a tool - specifically, kind of try-hard - while wearing sunglasses. Ergo, I might as well wear sunglasses in a more traditional design and just use them as a utilitarian item rather than fashion accessory.

2) I'm going to break/lose/give away sunglasses at a certain rate, so spending mad $$$ on them doesn't really make sense.

3) I don't look like a cop when I wear aviators, so I might as well keep going with them.

Realtalk right there.

You guys throw around the words tool/douche way too much

Just don't buy oversized flashy stuff. I stick to 54-56 and tortoiseshell, they can make simple white T summer fits much nicer in my opinion

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Aeglus belongs in a different decade. (In a good way)
My wife says almost exactly the same thing
smile.gif
. Really like the first pic here. Decided to try and do travel shots. Headed out to wine country this morning and decided to use the opportunity to launch my sweater and top - My cousin and I heading out of LAX
433bcc72-0399-0949.jpg
433bcc72-03a8-c10e.jpg
Knit came on once we got to San Francisco.
433bcc72-03b8-72af.jpg
433bcc72-0420-d9a2.jpg
Sweater - Ann D Shirt - Yohji Pants - Yohji Shoes - Ann D

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah ivwri. really great look. which ann d's are they? whats your take on her sneakers?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Not feelin' the partial tuck. edit:
Originally Posted by Ivwri
My wife says almost exactly the same thing
smile.gif
. Really like the first pic here. Decided to try and do travel shots. Headed out to wine country this morning and decided to use the opportunity to launch my sweater and top - My cousin and I heading out of LAX
433bcc72-0399-0949.jpg
433bcc72-03a8-c10e.jpg
Knit came on once we got to San Francisco.
433bcc72-03b8-72af.jpg
433bcc72-0420-d9a2.jpg

Sweater - Ann D Shirt - Yohji Pants - Yohji Shoes - Ann D

Agreed that the sweater is great, but I can't get behind those pants. I'm probably being totally narrow-minded saying this, but to me they look like clown pants in a slightly more subdued color palette. Also, they hide the shoes.

bowvalley2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
What pants? W+H chinos? Like the sheen...

Yes, Wings + Horns.

jslade;4622179 said:
Really like the fit of the pants, bowvalley. Epaulette detail on the shirt kinda screams Express to me, though.

That's cold bro (but kind of funny and true). The shirt is Apolis by the way. WWM looks good.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Nice jacket. Deets?

Thanks. The jacket is WWM upland jacket from a few seasons ago (?S/S 2009).

roryben

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_lnibarVqsM1qcq3ab

Aeglus, awesome. You know, in years to come, your grandchildren will be seriously impressed with how cool you were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads