• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwied82

Reaction score
DSC01472.jpg

aa
nudie
s2a

LPatterson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
One question, how the **** are you really wearing that **** in 104 heat?

Saw a dude wearing a bomber today. Blew my ******* mind.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
^ I wore jeans for about an hour in Tulsa, OK today and nearly evaporated, its hot outside.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
^ I wore jeans for about an hour in Tulsa, OK today and nearly evaporated, its hot outside.

I've been consistently wearing 22 oz. denim, and it's crested 100 a couple of days here.

Originally Posted by jwied82
DSC01472.jpg

aa
nudie
s2a

Some of your WAYWTs make me feel fat.

Lifestyle fit:

0avCo.jpg

eBay
Gap
Red Cross x2
Zissou
thatoneguy
SExDBxSxS
KR3W

I always enjoy walking into a bar still wearing a bandage on my arm and an "I gave blood today" sticker.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
krew franklins with the zipper in the back? any more photos? thinking about the black and white sole, how they fit?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, those ones. I'd say true-to-size, down 1/2 at most. I'm a 12 on a Brannock and got an 11.5, and I can squeeze into them without much room to spare.

The leather on them is super-soft but not all that substantial. Also, I'm always at least a little leery of breaking the zipper when I pull them on; it doesn't go down very far, so you need to loosen the laces quite a bit to put them on or take them off.

I like how low-profile they are, and I feel like I can get away with wearing them with casual trousers and not just jeans (provided they're decently tapered).

I'll see if I can dig up a couple of pics tomorrow (definitely my bedtime now). I think I have one with a never-before, never-again tuck attempt with my Ande Whall Grifters (let it be known that the getup did not leave the house). I'll try to unearth it for your amusement and ridicule.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
I wasn't wearing the WWM parka around today. I just threw it on to snap a quick fit pic, wanted some possible feedback on it.

I wore around the other three items today. It's fine for the temperature. I'm not really an outdoorsey time of guy.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That damn parka looks better and better every time I see a picture of it.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Maybe the lighter RG 2nds tank isn't as sheer in the back as I thought?

NnBX9.jpg
zu3xZ.jpg
AfaWi.jpg
p8cXW.jpg

Not 100% direct sunlight though, so that could be it.

Honest criticism: I think your fits would look good on someone else, I don't think they suit your face very much.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Exactly. Could be said for a few members here, most notably Melano who seems nice enough but yeah...

cloonz

Reaction score
I like notwithit's fits for the most part, especially the tank top/hi's. Maybe just a different hairstyle.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
nonnative serge pants - cotton/poly/rayon blend. most comfortable pants i own.
weather was gorgeous. mowed the lawn and vegged all day is all i did

Bought at roden gray? Are those navy?

transient

Reaction score
I think it's his best one yet. This tank looks a thousand times better than the last one. Face is sleazy enough but maybe something can done with the hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads