• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bachelor Party in Miami

kinggimp

Reaction score
Hey fellas. I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight as to how to spend a bachelor party weekend in Miami. I've read through a couple other Miami threads, but they seemed to be focused on sightseeing and actual tourism. What I'm looking for is a little bit of debauchery mixed in with some relaxation, this being a bachelor party and all. Any ideas?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For clubbing Mansion is the hot club now.

Don't go to Club Madonna for strip clubs.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Define "debauchery.". Strip club with hot girls? Strip clubs with dirty girls? Really dirty clubs with backroom services?

They're all down there ... you have to be more specific

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kinggimp
my thoughts exactly, but it's a little too late to tell my buddy that
well here's your chance to **** up his relationship
teacha.gif
for maximum damage: drop e snort ritalin drink vodka redbulls go to clubs/strip joints and make poor decisions

kinggimp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
Define "debauchery.". Strip club with hot girls? Strip clubs with dirty girls? Really dirty clubs with backroom services?

They're all down there ... you have to be more specific

how bout tips for all 3? we'll start off slow with the strip club with hot girls the first night, then the dirty girls, and then top the trip off with backroom services....

kinggimp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by newyork20
Depends how much money you want to spend and what kind of people you like to be surrounded by. Mansion is okay but LIV is definitely on the more high end of debauchery. Space in Downtown is a crazy drug orgy. Don't go to Madonna or Mango's haha.

I think we'll probably be droppin a decent amount of coin, so LIV sounds interesting. But we're staying in downtown, so may check out this crazy drug orgy you speak of. It sounds intriguing

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kinggimp
how bout tips for all 3? we'll start off slow with the strip club with hot girls the first night, then the dirty girls, and then top the trip off with backroom services....
First, I haven't really been on the prowl down there for a bit, so check to make sure these places are still open For high end, there's the place on the beach (rip off), or North Miami. Honestly, I'd skip these places A little sleazier: Tootsie's Caberet is the all time champ, but it's up in Broward. The former Alleycats (now Playmates?) is near Coral Gables and worth a visit. I also recommend the former Doll House (now Beach House, I think) in Sunny Isles. For ultra skanky fun, there used to be this place downtown that was like something out of a David Lynch movie. You'd park and homeless guys would shuffle out of the shadows like zombies. Inside, it was even more David Lynch - think any dream sequence from Twin Peaks + Latina hookers. I think it was called Backstreets - worth a visit for the novelty value. It was like the Claremont in Atlanta, but scarier. And yes, you can get a blow job in the back from what I hear, but I'd pass unless they come out with irradiated condoms in the next couple of days. Also in this category is BT's, but I wouldn't go there unless at least some of the people in your party are black, since it's mostly a black crowd. (is that racist?) Also, I'm going to second the Space recommendation. Yes it's full of drugged up club kids, but it's really really fun. Also fun (IMHO): late night at Nobu (in the Shore Club) - irrationally drunk people + sushi = entertainment gold. Finally, a word of advice: if a good looking girl walks by you on Ocean or Collins and smiles suggestively, she doesn't like you - shes a hooker.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For clubbing Mansion is the hot club now.Don't go to Club Madonna for strip clubs.

I went to Mansion last weekend. Apparently, LIV is the hot club now. Or Fountain Blue if you have wads of money.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went to Mansion last weekend. Apparently, LIV is the hot club now. Or Fountain Blue if you have wads of money.

Damn things change quick, didn't even hear the name LIV when I was down there in early June.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Damn things change quick, didn't even hear the name LIV when I was down there in early June.

Were you talking to people who could speak? Who the **** doesn't know LIV?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Were you talking to people who could speak? Who the **** doesn't know LIV?

Where the **** did I say they don't know LIV?

LIV was just rarely ever brought up or recommended when we asked for places to hit up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads