• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Svb's last few posts have been solid. Good colors and fit in this one.

Epoc rad.

Don't get the hype on those Gordon rush boots at all

agree on the gordon rush.
Also was thinking that svb's last few were good, been pretty consistent lately... Nice to see how he's improved/evolved without changing things too drastically.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
haggard fri-day, dressed in my beater stuff:
Blf3Rh.jpg

What pants are these? We had some excellent weather today.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1up
What pants are these? We had some excellent weather today.

nonnative serge pants - cotton/poly/rayon blend. most comfortable pants i own.
weather was gorgeous. mowed the lawn and vegged all day is all i did

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
found these aswell, more of the same with the little dude. gant rugger buzz rickson ll bean bucks work a blue cotton sports coat aswell, but it got too warm.
067.jpg
073.jpg

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Love this. Boots would make it even better.

Thanks, considered boots but ultimately thought they would be too wintery, if that makes sense... it was just a lightweight t and an unlined cotton blazer, so i thought the sneakers balanced well with that.
Also, it was storming pretty hard off and on last night... i dont baby my clothes by any means, but if theres a chance my shoes might get pretty wet ill avoid wearing my nicer leather shoes/boots (especially ones with a leather sole)

Originally Posted by whodini
It's good to see someone sporting Buckler. He's a good dude with a pretty interesting aesthetic.

I have a few Buckler pieces, that jacket and a couple pairs of pants. i dont think anything i have is especially indicative of his aesthetic, but it all fits me really well and the materials seem pretty decent.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the morning when pat pearson and pseudo kunk get on the same elevator

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Maybe the lighter RG 2nds tank isn't as sheer in the back as I thought?
NnBX9.jpg
zu3xZ.jpg
AfaWi.jpg
p8cXW.jpg
Not 100% direct sunlight though, so that could be it.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sunglasses make it all look like a video game fit...

No hate on the rest, though.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After being taunted off my motel deck by rowdy locals to "come on down and catch that snook u been talkin 'bout, Virginia!" (As I did proclaim upon checking into the motel). (A Snook being the elusive, coveted hard fighting Florida sport fish - myself being "Virginia" - lol.) Naturally I hopped over the rail, asked to borrow a rod (nh), and caught this mf'er lurking a piling on my second cast. Mind you the local womans whose pole I borrowed had "been trying to catch a Snook off that dock since 1986!".
06c1e3aa.jpg
55d3ae80.jpg
silent quicksilver vintage wh (no vis) achilles (no vis) fish by snook

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Looking forward to the morning when pat pearson and pseudo kunk get on the same elevator
laugh.gif
briza, that second fit is great. epoc is always awesome. kvc, that is a very nice fit. congrats on the new apartment. still in the chi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads