• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
44289804qr_11_f.jpg

Want. Only ~$1100 on thecorner.

chiggah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
If you guys are going the F&B route, please check out the basic buttero workout- It's solid with fantastic shape/design. OR scour SZ's b&s for some ridiculous deals but, do your hw on sizing first
teacha.gif

Buttero B1011 Boot
B1011.jpg

Size up 1-2 sizes for Guidi.

i want those butteros

where can i get them ?!

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chiggah
i want those butteros

where can i get them ?!

Barney's always has more models the the online store shows- call some of the flagship stores; Dallas and Chicago come to mind. (Or Madison Ave.)

Size down for Buttero too.

clark kent

Reaction score
Just realized I should have never entered this thread.

I almost feel overwhelmed.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
OR scour SZ's b&s for some ridiculous deals but, do your hw on sizing first
teacha.gif

I like doing that even if I don't want to buy anything. Still think it's funny how much it differs from the two SF's B&S sections.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I like doing that even if I don't want to buy anything. Still think it's funny how much it differs from the two SF's B&S sections.

There a ton of deals to by had. Soo many boots, shoes and leathers pass through there.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these Individual Sentiments derbies? Almost bought them over the weekend, but the flap is kinda killing it for me. The leather is reverse horse courtesy of Guidi. There's a non-reverse horse version too
UYRao.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
Also, do you guys put any protectant (sno seal, etc) on your boots/derbies before wearing? I haven't put any on my Guidi boots and got caught in some pretty heavy rain today. Don't seem like they're affected, but curious as to what you guys are doing?

For "fashion" boots that look a little good scuffed up, I wouldn't do anything in particular unless you're using them as snow boots. However, like all leather, they will dry out of they're exposed to harsh conditions, and a little conditioner will do them well. I wipe my boots dry after I get home and put newspaper in them if they're SOAKED through to help them dry. Once every two months or so, I will condition them with Saphir Renovator, pretty much the gold standard of leather treatment creams. This doesn't apply to reverse leathers and cordovan, however

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
What do you guys think of these Individual Sentiments derbies? Almost bought them over the weekend, but the flap is kinda killing it for me. The leather is reverse horse courtesy of Guidi. There's a non-reverse horse version too

UYRao.jpg

The flap is annoying (to me) but the leather & color(s) are insane.
worship.gif

Just found these:
Individual Sentiment Boot *Guidi Calf Leather

wrc6o.jpg

jj3fgz.jpg

29qeexh.jpg

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
sorry if these have been posted in this thread already but I checked out this colorway at barney's today and it's so obscenely good. the difference between the black and brown leather is mug less in real life and the brown almost like transitions to black
d5f163cf.jpg

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone handle Balmain boots? Attracted to these:
ipXC6.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've handled the Balmain boots but the ones with the crepe soles, wasn't too impressed with that particular pair.

Originally Posted by dmash
Guidi donkey derby.

*BTW I am selling these, brand new, size 43. PM me if interested.

IMG_3162.jpg

Why you selling?

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Why you selling?

Got a different pair of black shoes before these came in. Selling for <$600 shipped & paypal'd too, only wanting to get back what I paid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads