• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chiggah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Kiosk 78 have further reductions

EXTRA gives you a further 10% off at Eleven until 30th

Neither of the Creep pieces I ordered from ASOS fit
frown.gif

whats the site for Eleven ??

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Neither of the Creep pieces I ordered from ASOS fit
frown.gif

What did you order from Creep? Chinos, shirts? Aren't those slim fit? the floral shorts/jacket look hilarious, maybe they would work for teenagers.

Astronaut888

Reaction score
Originally Posted by svd
Didn't see this posted yet. Might have missed it.

http://www.contextclothing.com/sale.php

From here:

http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2011/...ay-flash-sale/

"Friday only, 6/24, revered etailer Context.com, is hosting a "flash sale," featuring 50% off tons of S/S stock from A.P.C., Apolis Activism, Band of Outsiders, Canada Goose, Dunderdon, Engineered Garments, Gitman Bros. Vintage, Kicking Mule Workshop, Nom de Guerre, Nudie, Post O'Alls, Wings + Horns, and Woolrich Woolen Mills, ..."

not seeing anything about the flash sale on their site.......only the usual sale page.
am I missing something?

lxlfeng

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Astronaut888
not seeing anything about the flash sale on their site.......only the usual sale page.
am I missing something?

same situation..

Astronaut888

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lxlfeng
same situation..

been looking at their discounted Average Joe red selvedge.
Not the most popular SF approved jeans - but I have always liked the cut of the avj joes....

wondering if they'll discount any further?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Astronaut888
been looking at their discounted Average Joe red selvedge.
Not the most popular SF approved jeans - but I have always liked the cut of the avj joes....

wondering if they'll discount any further?

It's not discounted that much right now I'd wait

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
I love barneys sales. They cut deep and still allow returns, which for me is crucial because I can never try things on before buying. Bought a thom browne oxford a few weeks ago at 40%, realized it was cut really long (size 4), so I simply returned instead of having to deal with B&S or settling for an expensive item you're not happy with. When your miss rate is pretty high, which it is for me because I like to experiment with new brands and styles, returns are invaluable. Others stores will discount 20% and will make it final sale, or even worse only offer store credit on full price items (a business practice I will absolutely not support). Barneys
worship.gif

Amen to this going to have to stop by since I bought the light blue APC NS without trying them on since I was in a rush and they said it fit like the Raw NS. Probably going to end up buying more stuff but it's nice to have the peace of mind of being able to return.

slam

Reaction score
Amazon has a bunch of clothes for 50% off plus an extra 20% off with coupon FROMUS2U or AFASHION at checkout.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clausc
What did you order from Creep? Chinos, shirts? Aren't those slim fit? the floral shorts/jacket look hilarious, maybe they would work for teenagers.

It was a corduroy jacket from last season (large turns out to be 38-40 chest, rather than 40-42), and a pair of herringbone trousers (way too long, dry clean only, rather than washable as stated, and the weave was looser than I really wanted).

I can see the floral jacket working without the shorts with workwear (Engineered Garments do something similar). The shorts look too short...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads