• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
kreyashawn is awesome. wish I could make it.
mL6Ob.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any NYC SF'ers going to Off/Fucked up/Dinosaur Jr. tonight?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not convinced a SF meetup in NYC where half of the people don't show up is possible. I'm going to scoop up a ticket to visit my brother in DC and potentially a ticket for NYC. If I had more coin, I'd nab one for LA so I could see Jet's arm in person.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DeadDJ

Reaction score
It bombs with everyone who isn't your friend which is actually kind of odd. Then again, not many people **** with Dipset anymore either.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
It bombs with everyone who isn't your friend which is actually kind of odd. Then again, not many people **** with Dipset anymore either.
I like OF and all, but old Dipset is such great fun. The last of the real hip-hop super groups. "We got that hot fish grease OUCH!" is still one of my favorite rap ad-libs ever.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I like OF and all, but old Dipset is such great fun. The last of the real hip-hop super groups. "We got that hot fish grease OUCH!" is still one of my favorite rap ad-libs ever.

100% true

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
What I want to know is if any SFers want to go to blind tiger ale house with me. **** everything else. let's just drink a few good beers and chill. **** these venues with stupid dumbass chicks who can't sing. they might as well be kpop stars, except they're too ugly to be. also i'm like 20 pounds fatter than i was when i bought clothes so i'm sad
frown.gif
also i finished off 375 mL of grey goose by myself with some korean bbq and long nosed clams so i'm shitfaced right now. this post is pending mad edits in the morning. that is all. except i lied. **** the world, especially amerikkuhhhhhhh, for being gay and not letting me get a good job even though i graduated from a tier 1. ANGST AND ANGER. someone get me some ******* dunhills to smoke. ****.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need more of this in the world:

tZ1Zx.jpg

...Where2cop similar jawns? I am eying those Kane joints but $$$$
ffffuuuu.gif

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
What I want to know is if any SFers want to go to blind tiger ale house with me. **** everything else. let's just drink a few good beers and chill. **** these venues with stupid dumbass chicks who can't sing. they might as well be kpop stars, except they're too ugly to be.

also i'm like 20 pounds fatter than i was when i bought clothes so i'm sad
frown.gif

also i finished off 375 mL of grey goose by myself with some korean bbq and long nosed clams so i'm shitfaced right now. this post is pending mad edits in the morning.

that is all.

except i lied.

**** the world, especially amerikkuhhhhhhh, for being gay and not letting me get a good job even though i graduated from a tier 1. ANGST AND ANGER.

someone get me some ******* dunhills to smoke.

just quoting this for after the edit tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads