• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love barneys sales. They cut deep and still allow returns, which for me is crucial because I can never try things on before buying. Bought a thom browne oxford a few weeks ago at 40%, realized it was cut really long (size 4), so I simply returned instead of having to deal with B&S or settling for an expensive item you're not happy with. When your miss rate is pretty high, which it is for me because I like to experiment with new brands and styles, returns are invaluable. Others stores will discount 20% and will make it final sale, or even worse only offer store credit on full price items (a business practice I will absolutely not support). Barneys
worship.gif

botfc

Reaction score
Anyone knows if Moncler ever have sales in their owned shops (looking for a specific piece that is exclusive to their shops)?

Iyoume

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
oki-ni has officially marked down a lot of stuff (40% off max), but VAT is no longer being deducted plus the 30% off code just expired so prices are actually shittier than a couple days ago!!

actually a LOT shittier in many cases; note that it's 40% off max, a few stuff I had in my cart is now marked 20% off but was approximately 45% off (after code + vat deduction) just yesterday

Anyone get hit with customs from here? Want to get something but once I pay 25 bucks for shipping, don't really want to deal with customs.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
Also, some drops at SSENSE. Picked up some CP's and then I realized...
Did I just screw myself because of the whole Canada Post strike thingy?

They are shipping UPS, at least they did for an order I made around 6/17.

omar white

Reaction score
not too happy with my recent final sale purchase from SSENSE...pics didnt point out a detail in the pants i got and they look marsupialed on me....

Iyoume

Reaction score
Originally Posted by omar white
not too happy with my recent final sale purchase from SSENSE...pics didnt point out a detail in the pants i got and they look marsupialed on me....

Lol. They once sent me a slightly different model of pants than I ordered, then refused to do anything about the mistake (take it back, partial refund, etc). I will never deal with ssense again.

svd

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet. Might have missed it. http://www.contextclothing.com/sale.php From here: http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2011/...ay-flash-sale/ "Friday only, 6/24, revered etailer Context.com, is hosting a “flash sale,” featuring 50% off tons of S/S stock from A.P.C., Apolis Activism, Band of Outsiders, Canada Goose, Dunderdon, Engineered Garments, Gitman Bros. Vintage, Kicking Mule Workshop, Nom de Guerre, Nudie, Post O’Alls, Wings + Horns, and Woolrich Woolen Mills, …"

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ people ordering from caliroots

prurient

Reaction score
Ran uptown to check if there was something good left at Barneys. Got these Yuketen for $169. Feel like it was a decent bargain. They have 3 other styles, all 60% off, including the same canoe wing tip in brown, the really nice two tone camp moc and two more styles I can't name from the top of my head. Also, I stopped at Saks and they have Haversack at 55% off.

anymajordude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
Also, some drops at SSENSE. Picked up some CP's and then I realized...
Did I just screw myself because of the whole Canada Post strike thingy?

I ordered some CP's from SSense on the 14th, and got them today (pleasant surprise).

spacecowboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
I love barneys sales. They cut deep and still allow returns, which for me is crucial because I can never try things on before buying. Bought a thom browne oxford a few weeks ago at 40%, realized it was cut really long (size 4), so I simply returned instead of having to deal with B&S or settling for an expensive item you're not happy with. When your miss rate is pretty high, which it is for me because I like to experiment with new brands and styles, returns are invaluable. Others stores will discount 20% and will make it final sale, or even worse only offer store credit on full price items (a business practice I will absolutely not support). Barneys
worship.gif

only if they would actually ship my order. made 3 orders during their 40% sale, all got canceled.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiosk 78 have further reductions

EXTRA gives you a further 10% off at Eleven until 30th

Neither of the Creep pieces I ordered from ASOS fit
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads