• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these threads getting locked.....this is so awesome! Seriously, who stepped up the moderation? Hope this is how the 'new' forum is going to be.

Unc-your closing comment on that TJmaxx thread was priceless.
laugh.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
Good riddance, +J just ended up being overpriced crappy feeling fabrics.
Article I read didn't sound like the line was ending, just that she would no longer be consulting on it.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Article I read didn't sound like the line was ending, just that she would no longer be consulting on it.

thats a shame. I didn't actually read the whole article as I'm not subscribed to wwdfashion.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by H&M to grab a pair of sweat shorts. Guess who sells drop crotch pants for $60 and gothninja-y tanks for $20? **** quality obviously, but it just got really easy to troll SZ.
lol8[1].gif
Also, the H&M on 34th street and 6th avenue is probably the worst place i've ever been ever.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
snowman you should call the dries stores worldwide to see if they stock what you're after

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
thats a shame. I didn't actually read the whole article as I'm not subscribed to wwdfashion.
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...22-716328.html
TOKYO (Dow Jones)--Fast Retailing Co. (9983.TO) said Thursday that it will terminate a consulting accord with German fashion designer Jil Sander. The fall-winter collection of the Uniqlo +J line will be the last of the collaboration between the Japanese clothing retailer and Sander. The company said it has achieved its goal of creating a new clothing line via the collaboration, prompting the decision to end the accord. In March 2009, the company signed a consulting agreement with Sander, in an attempt to strengthen its Uniqlo brand - popular for its basic, inexpensive items - through its collaboration with the prominent German designer.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Stopped by H&M to grab a pair of sweat shorts. Guess who sells drop crotch pants for $60 and gothninja-y tanks for $20? **** quality obviously, but it just got really easy to troll SZ.
lol8[1].gif

Also, the H&M on 34th street and 6th avenue is probably the worst place i've ever been ever.

You must be rich to keep throwing away money like this.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Simple solution for the future. Tell international buyers they have two options: Normal PayPal payment with full tracking, or PayPal "Gift" payment without tracking. Unless I trust the buyer, this is what I tell them.

And if they demand tracking then quote them Registered Mail since it's usually the cheapest. It's sometimes kind of slow but the on-line tracking is as detailed as EMS.

damn, ima do this now.

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
lol8[1].gif

I've never seen any of that in H&M, lol. However, I have been like a total of two times.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you that follow me, you can expect an upgrade and update. Gonna make a Tumblr tonight, it will be dope I think.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
laugh.gif

The estimated ship time and then shipping time has me cringing as well...

But HEY, your "order total is 100% guaranteed"...
crackup[1].gif

and i forgot to indicate that that was barneys.com (pic fixed)
why would they bother with this 'international checkout' nonsense. or do these ridiculous fees only apply to shipping to China / Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics