• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want one of those tattoo'd LV bags from last (this?) year... But I don't want to drop 8Gs on it
frown.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I do enjoy their vintage luggage and their more historical offerings. With that being said ,however, I'd much rather look at z halliburton, globetrotter and valextra instead which is my really my steez.

saw a guy with an old lv luggage/carry on last year in the terminal, had his dad's initials. then he had his own with his initials. it was a well traveled luggage for sure. nice to see generational things..

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I personally wouldn't carry something like that so easily identifiable (for theft reasons) unless I had my own private well jet.

I don't mind the valextra name plus I like the fact most people haven't heard of it.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I just broke my foot. Can't work with a broken foot. :Fu:

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not even frontin - i thought yall were talking about the herpes medication

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Ha. Valtrex?
yeah. these italians need to come up with some new **** to **** wit. call it Gardalisa.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
yeah. these italians need to come up with some new **** to **** wit. call it Gardalisa.
Extra credit and color me impressed if that was a planned joke. Gardasil is an HPV vaccine.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Valextra sounds like some sort of male enhancement drug to me. That, or a laxative.

That's because the FDA has programmed that into your brain.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Kelvin and I found chrono at Uniqlo today haha poor guy cant go into hat store without encountering internet people. He was very cool of course.
Was great meeting you guys. It's always fun meeting sf guys, especially surprise ones. Everyone i've met from this forum have been really nice and chill. Sorry i was probably a bit out of it. Babysat my mom and sister who were visiting new york all day and was hungry as ****. Next time when i'm there alone or just with the gf we can definitely get some grub/booze. Kelvin was pretty easy to pick out of the crowd despite there being tons of asians in there. I saw the hair and then the margiela stitches and shouted him down. He and ARW were styling on me though
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
arw/kelv/chrono we should get drinks after work one day
Was a last minute trip there. Only for a day and a half. Already back home. Didn't get to do much. Maybe next time there is a sf meetup or something i can make it. master classer- I was wearing chrono-rolled shorts so don't worry
tongue.gif

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
I sold a pair of jeans to a forumuser (Jiratic) - he messages me here that he states that i didnt give him measurements - i did, but but on the second page. He asks for a refund, i denies him that since i dont think i did anything wrong. He files a complain at paypal (and uses the ground that he didnt receives the jeans) - and wins it - because i dont have track&trace and therefore cannot prove that i shipped the pair of jeans. I uploaded screenshots from this forum as evidence to paypal- including the one where he mentions that he has received the jeans and want a refund - how can he has received the jeans and stated that he didnt as the paypal reason and win? Do note, that he used his forum name and mentions APC and SF on the paypal recipts when he paid for them. Paypal does nothing, and despite trying to get them to look at my evidence, they only look at the fact i didnt buy track&trace which Jiratic didnt want... f*ck me, and same to paypal.
Simple solution for the future. Tell international buyers they have two options: Normal PayPal payment with full tracking, or PayPal "Gift" payment without tracking. Unless I trust the buyer, this is what I tell them. And if they demand tracking then quote them Registered Mail since it's usually the cheapest. It's sometimes kind of slow but the on-line tracking is as detailed as EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads