• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
freida is indian. nice ninja edit, i have nanosecond reflexes though

But Rula Jebreal isn't. You seem to be feeling left out, but there's no need. I've dated women from the Democratic Republic of Iran.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
nah i'm down by LAX - I think I am gonna go up to BH right now though to get something for my watch and take a look around with my free time. I am kind of
ffffuuuu.gif
because LA is so slow to me right now - the weather is perfect, I'd move here just for the weather. Bit slow and low for my tastes though.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
You should go marvel at the prices at the Fairfax Farmer's Market.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
But Rula Jebreal isn't. You seem to be feeling left out, but there's no need. I've dated women from the Democratic Republic of Iran.
she's too old for you anyway so I didn't count her. DRI vomen (and men) are in overabundance when it comes to LA. You'd have to try not to be involved with one so I'm not surprised.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
she's too old for you anyway so I didn't count her. DRI vomen (and men) are in overabundance when it comes to LA. You'd have to try not to be involved with one so I'm not surprised.

We bonded over our mutual oppression of arabs.
devil.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
laugh.gif
naughty mordy

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
what if he teaches highschoolers?

Originally Posted by Desi
I actually thought he taught middle schoolers but yes...go on.
I've never taught middle schoolers actually. Right now just working with a CEO and university+ aged students (and doing kindergarten for fun before lunch but not dressed like that).

Originally Posted by jwied82
really like this, one of my favorites from you. would like to dress like this myself sometimes but dont really have the wardrobe or the reason (not that that is really necesary).
Thanks; one of those things that's definitely for sometimes though. Even with the light fabrics it really sucks sweating like crazy every day going to work and going back home.
Originally Posted by Ivwri
thumbs-up.gif
great look. What subject do you teach if you don't mind my asking.

English or business English right now.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i thought aeglus was a consultant.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Bh (which not to mention is all tourists) and santa monica (which is partially touristy) are by far the two worst cities in LA style-wise.

Just saw my baby cousin who is now 22 and she's absolutely stunning. If she was here for school I'd have to help her fend off all the guys.

Hook it up, dude. She down with white doctors?

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
nah, but I asked for ranch dressing for the lettuce salad. (10) I was thinking of wearing something nicer, but I haven't been feeling particularly pressured, given the sartorial prowess of LA locals. My eyes have been vomiting since I got here 24 hours ago and it's not looking any better considering I'm headed to St. Louis tomorrow. I am just staying inside and looking at myself in the mirror for most of this trip I guess. That or seeking out Japanese strip clubs.

What ya doing in StL? how long you gonna be there? (i assure you it will be worse than LA, but you already know this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads