• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I like that setup. I'll be going by my cobbler/leather guy's place later this week. My Addisons might need something like this done to them.

DC Office Hack

Reaction score
The vibrams fit perfectly, as if the boots came like that out of the box. Nicely done.

Freightpilot

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for the OEM shoelaces that come with the 1000 mile boot. Or at least something of similar or better quality waxed cotton lace? I cannot source anything locally that are as heavy as these.

bobm

Reaction score
Agree with the others- those Viibram soles and heels look great. And they add much more basic functionality, probably longer life as well as increased comfort.
i m hoping most good shoe repair places can do it proficiently.

Bob

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by portnote
Is there a ladies' version of the 1000 mile boots?
Just buy smaller size

twocoloreyes

Reaction score
ok, im starting to think i have a bad pair of shoes. my left boot has developed a major dent in the toe. it feels like it is crushed, you can push the dent out but i goes right back to shape. very strange.

seriously, check out the picture and tell me thats normal. it makes this weird snapping sound when you push it back into shape. i cant describe it. i dont remember anything hitting it.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by portnote
Is there a ladies' version of the 1000 mile boots?

Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Just buy smaller size

Originally Posted by Crockostyle
Or, you know, you could buy the Women's model. Pretty sure Leffot was carrying it, at least at some point.

I'm not sure how the Women's specific model differs from the Men's but as Crockostyle indicated above, Leffot does carry the Women's line.

http://blog.leffot.com/2010/10/04/wo...00-mile-boots/

phantomx48

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot lineup will be available for sale?

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phantomx48
Does anyone know when the new Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot lineup will be available for sale?

August.

Chip_H_Style

Reaction score
I am looking to trade $300 at gimmeshoes.com for a new, or lightly used, size 9 pair in rust, W05299. I got the coupon specifically for the rust color, but they only have brown and black :-(. PM me if interested. If this is in the wrong place please delete with my apologies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads