• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are sleeve and body lengths customizable on the baseball jackets? for some reason I remember drew saying they aren't which would really be disappointing.

vaalbara

Reaction score
put in an order for a cardinal red harrington.
devil.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
are sleeve and body lengths customizable on the baseball jackets? for some reason I remember drew saying they aren't which would really be disappointing.

They are, when would I have said that? Anything TOJ, even the cheapest pieces are adjustable in length, free of charge. (except shirts)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I just got to LA, long ******* trip. The little bald guy with the beard from Ozomatli stole my assigned seat on the way here and I had to sit in his[/b] seat next to some old white dude who smelled pretty terrible
ffffuuuu.gif
... I was sitting there on the plane thinking 'oh these LA dudes say words like 'siesta' and 'bro' and ****, you California dudes with your straw hats and flip flops' and then I went to go pick up my suitcase and they were there picking up all these little handdrums and cymbals and ****, lol.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
They are, when would I have said that? Anything TOJ, even the cheapest pieces are adjustable in length, free of charge. (except shirts)

idk why I thought that, but I'm glad it's not true! hope your trip to the us is good.

user7

Reaction score
I stupidly sent my beloved TOJ1 (or whatever the reversible one is) to the dry cleaner, and now the cream leather sleeves feel all gross and dry. Any suggestions on fixing? I assume some kind of conditioner might help...?

Also picked up an english DR on B&S and it's badass.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I just got to LA, long ******* trip. The little bald guy with the beard from Ozomatli stole my assigned seat on the way here and I had to sit in his[/b] seat next to some old white dude who smelled pretty terrible
ffffuuuu.gif

Heh, that sucks. I'm gonna see Ozo play at the Kennedy Center on Saturday.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
I used to wear my Wings + Horns classic fit tiger fleece when I was in school for pretty much 10 days straight during exam period.
I don't think I could do that without dozing off as soon as I sat down. W+H tiger fleece is like a nap with a zipper built into it.
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Any fit pics of BCDR's happening yet?
I've heard rumors to this effect...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
wally, thanks for the words of encouragement!!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
Dude, you should've let me know. I would've welcomed you at the terminal.

What airline did you take?

ffffuuuu.gif
I was on United today from SF around 3

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
actually wj- I'm gonna be back at the airport on Wednesday about 2pm - you at work then?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads