• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The 40% off currently, like Shah says, includes -20% from VAT. In the past however, Lucy has told me the system doesn't deduct vat if it's on sale anyways, and ln-cc deducted vat for me through refund during the last sale. This sale is different however.

warrenjl1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr.orange
So you placed your order in time for the 70% discount (including NYLONSUMMER) and it got cancelled? Sadly, I don't think there's any hope for anyone boss.

Ordered two Gant MB shirts and a pair of navy Rugger chinos on Thursday morning getting the double 30% and the extra 10%. Got a shipping confirmation on Friday!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warrenjl1
Ordered two Gant MB shirts and a pair of navy Rugger chinos on Thursday morning getting the double 30% and the extra 10%. Got a shipping confirmation on Friday!
haaa, nice. I was getting ready to order but then hesitated because something came up at work. By the time I came back a few hours later, the uber-sale was over

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warrenjl1

+1 man that's awesome! I should've pulled the trigger but oh well, next time!
laugh.gif

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to the Weiden + Kennedy pop up sale this last week? I saw that they have an exclusive line of Individualized shirting made just for the event. Got my eye on the madras, anyone seen this stuff in person?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
is still discounted but -20% for vat and -20% discount, it's combined into 40 off for now according to lucy

Originally Posted by g transistor
The 40% off currently, like Shah says, includes -20% from VAT. In the past however, Lucy has told me the system doesn't deduct vat if it's on sale anyways, and ln-cc deducted vat for me through refund during the last sale. This sale is different however.

thanks, i understand that the sale is really 20% + vat, i was just a little puzzled why there's no automatic vat deduction for non-sale items during sales time..

kwoyeu

Reaction score
most ss11 stuff on sale @ PARK (apparently 30% off), mmm, raf, dd (+silent), ann d

hobojones

Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure everyone's shipped. Mine too, even with the 10% extra thrown in on top.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by corneliusparky
My gant order shipped, kinda surprised they honored the double 30% price.
Originally Posted by hobojones
Yeah pretty sure everyone's shipped. Mine too, even with the 10% extra thrown in on top.
you people....
frown.gif
facepalm.gif
mad.gif
censored.gif
rolleyes.gif
colgate.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brooks Brother semi annual sale? 25-40% off if you buy 2-4 shirts respectively

Yoox 15% off + free shipping 11BIRTHDAY@YOOX

braindrain

Reaction score
Since LL-CC doesn't work with Mykita -- anyone know anywhere that has a sale going on with Mykita sun/glasses?

hrv123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ffatt
For the those of you in the US ordering from GANT or Harrods what is custom/duty fee experience like? Since, I am certain they don't mark your order down. Do they ship via royal mail?

I'm interested as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads