• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From that link^

'This is probably one of your most basic/best plaids out there. White and different shades of blue...hell this is a no brainer and at $110 this at full price is an absolute steal. If this doesn't sell out by next week I am going to personally by the rest of them up and where them over the years as I fluctuate in weight. Just sayin' that's how much I love this shirt.'

Gotta say, I lol'd

It is a really nice shirt though, definitely suprised that didn't sell out super quick.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the short sleeve perfect shirts have the same ptp and shoulder measurements as the long sleeve before dinner shirts?

Cahrin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Caveat
Do the short sleeve perfect shirts have the same ptp and shoulder measurements as the long sleeve before dinner shirts?

I find the summer SS shirts to fit more snug than their full-sleeve counterparts, but that may be just me. Most of the pieces have measurements on the site.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I opened up the armholes on the picnic shirt ( short sleeve). They should be the same but do run snug so you geeks can show off your guns to the bitches.

wolfvsgoat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
From that link^

'This is probably one of your most basic/best plaids out there. White and different shades of blue...hell this is a no brainer and at $110 this at full price is an absolute steal. If this doesn't sell out by next week I am going to personally by the rest of them up and where them over the years as I fluctuate in weight. Just sayin' that's how much I love this shirt.'

Gotta say, I lol'd

It is a really nice shirt though, definitely suprised that didn't sell out super quick.

Wow. That was some pure dyslexia on my part today. This is what happens when you grow up in Canada. That is definitely one of my bigger f*ck ups...well played sir.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wolfvsgoat
Wow. That was some pure dyslexia on my part today. This is what happens when you grow up in Canada. That is definitely one of my bigger f*ck ups...well played sir.

at least you didn't add U's

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I opened up the armholes on the picnic shirt ( short sleeve). They should be the same but do run snug so you geeks can show off your guns to the bitches.
And bitches love my guns....
a6898a03-e3ff-2b64.jpg

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or you could do it in adult sizes so I can win...

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Danm I guess if you're not on these shirts as soon as they're released you can forget about getting one

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wolfvsgoat

You are just hanging around Mauro too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics