• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea man, I'm in FL, so bright colors are extremely easy to wear down here.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wanted that coat, but still more than I'd like to pay for it and they're out of my size

If you haven't seen it in person, be warned that it isn't a pale yellow like one would assume from the pic, it's a blind you, piss in your face, and laugh in triumph bright yellow

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, see that's why I called and made sure I could return anything. I'm just going to see how it looks in person/check out quality and then make up my mind.

Haha, toasty, whataya mean?

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dexterwong0OLN4.jpg

dexterwong2RQXQ2.jpg

dustypleatED1R7.jpg

cheap designer-collobaration stuff from topman sale (45pounds incl shipping)

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Gradient shirts are cool, now Topman comes in and ruins it.
ffffuuuu.gif

Gradient shirts and such are still good when done right, and Topman's fail won't change that.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Gradient shirts and such are still good when done right, and Topman's fail won't change that.

+1 those don't look good at all. Still like geller and richard chai gradient stuff the best.

Boots look good rfx, I wonder if mine will be waiting for me at home.

acularw

Reaction score
In the last month or so:

N&F WG's Grey Selvedge
N&F WG's Unbleached
3x AA Tri-blend v-necks (hello summer uniform)
Jordan True Blue III's
Epaulet Shadow Dot Gray (I had the blue in my cart when it released a few months ago but it sold out when I went to get a cup of water)
Salt Terry sunglasses in gray (I love these but can already tell they are too big for my face... sigh)

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zeemon
dexterwong0OLN4.jpg
dexterwong2RQXQ2.jpg
div>
cheap designer-collobaration stuff from topman sale (45pounds incl shipping)

i just looked up the lens stuff from this season. the JW Anderson and one maybe two dusty pieces are the only semi-decent things out of it. I miss Massey and Shannon

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White Attachment Button Down. <3 The Archive SF's 50 percent off sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads