• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Your tastes have changed a lot over the last couple years but you're consistently condescending. What's your deal?

I don't mean to be condescending at all, maybe i need to change the way i write.

All I meant to say is that MC's measurement of value is probably no worse than our own. Hope noone took anything else from it. Oh and the trad thing, that's just something that irks me a bit.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Locked my keys in my car in the ignition because I was adjusting my boot tuck, srsly :Fu:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Locked my keys in my car in the ignition because I was adjusting my boot tuck, srsly :Fu:

laugh.gif

on sf from phone?

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yup, chillin at Issaquah Coffee Company (best coffee on the Eastside, for you Seattlites) waiting for the point where I am desperate enough to become the damsel in distress and call for Roadside Assistance

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you for making my day.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sup doofus, wasn't it just last week you were trapped on cap hill due to car issues? You need a minder. I am not volunteering tho

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Sup doofus, wasn't it just last week you were trapped on cap hill due to car issues? You need a minder. I am not volunteering tho
2 times I've left my lights on and killed my battery, 3 times I've locked my keys in my car in the past month. 0 times for the previous 3 years (okay locked my keys once 3.5 years ago). Dunno what's up, car probably just using voodoo magic because it's pissed I'm procrastinating on swapping from winter tires and doing some standard maintenance In other news, I'm watching some lady try to break into (presumably) her apartment through the window, this **** is contagious And these responses are making me lol

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acularw
Just ask the nearest shady looking character to jimmy the lock for ya!

This is what we did when my ride did the same in downtown LA at 3am sunday morning after the club. Cops drove by and thought the 5 of us (including home challenged individual) were trying to break in and we all had to spreadem.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
You nubs with your driving home after drinking. Call a cab after getting shitfaced

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Our dd was a chick who locked her keys in the car noob.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Was watching venture bros and a gay sailor character said something like "maybe when you come out of the closet you can walk a mile in MY jimmy choos"

Instantly thought of Uncontrol, but only cause I remember him talking a lot about jimmy choos

MrPorter is going to stock the Jimmy Choo mens shoes. I am there.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Your tastes have changed a lot over the last couple years but you're consistently condescending. What's your deal?
I don't mean to be condescending at all, maybe i need to change the way i write.

All I meant to say is that MC's measurement of value is probably no worse than our own. Hope noone took anything else from it. Oh and the trad thing, that's just something that irks me a bit.

is his accent, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads