• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dinted voice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
Yes, that's definitely in the works for September.

Kent, any chance you would be willing to do a preorder for these based on the great response to the summer polos? I would def. be interested. Maybe just require payment up front?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't like to do pre-orders as it's a bit of logistical hassle. I will make sure to make enough for everyone.

It's interesting that some of you have posted fit pics with one button buttoned. I always wear mine with no buttons buttoned.

Mariooo

Reaction score
interesting observation Kent hmm....in my case it's propably an old habit from the childhood/early teen years - buttoned all up looked weird and too well-behaved, and I remember certain polos which had a longer placket where unbuttoned didn't look right either... the collar type sure is another factor of how it ends up looking with the different buttoning variations and of course where and how one is wearing a poloshirt thanks for the cause for thought, unbuttoned seems to work very well
cheers.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Black onyx tie clip back in stock with a slightly tweaked design. The onyx used to be in two pieces with a silver bar in between, mostly because we had trouble sourcing larger pieces of onyx. I like this more than the traditional all silver tie clip as the onyx is less shiny and eye-catching, more subtle as a tie clip should be.

gamblor

Reaction score
Will you be restocking 3" Grenadines in:

Navy
Sky Blue

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Both of those should be restocked sometime this month.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariooo
Got my Polo this week, nice and soft fabric & as others have mentioned - a really nice collar
biggrin.gif

I took some fit pics, but just saw that sweetlodge on page 22 already posted a fit pic of the "large" one, and we're both 5'11'' and 165lbs
laugh.gif

anyway, here are mine:

Looks great, Mariooo. So which size are you wearing here?

arahat

Reaction score
I just want to say I own more than a few of Kent Wang items and his offerings are without exception always excellent.

I recently had some issues with some purchases which he responded both promptly and magnanimously.

Too often the retail experience especially in high street stores are somewhat lacking. I am very pleased to say that with Kent Wang, it is simply beyond reproach.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariooo
thanks, its a Large

That settles it. I'm placing an order right now.

My excitement about this kind of collar on a polo shirt borders on arousal.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I concur with this statement. I get such a collar stiffy hearing about it
Originally Posted by Unrefinery
That settles it. I'm placing an order right now. My excitement about this kind of collar on a polo shirt borders on arousal.
Sent from my Nexus S

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long do returns usually take to get processed? I had to return a couple polos about a week and a half ago but I haven't heard back yet as to when I would see the credit back for my purchase. Just looking for an update, thanks!

sharks9022

Reaction score
Dude Kent, I'm sure you know this, but the spread collar is dope fasho. I'm glad the June stock had some better colors. I love you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads