• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
What, what? You dont like?

I like too much, and the price point is low enough that it's not insane for me to consider buying them. That's the source of the distraction. (Which, I suppose constitutes my answer to the $500 shoe thread...)

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
ffffuuuu.gif
I don't need shoes distracting me from the suits, dammit!

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
What, what? You dont like?

n00b alert
facepalm.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Sorry for quoting my own post, but I was really hoping to get some feedback on this one. This is one of my better fitting suits (I think), but I suspect there are some aspects of the fit that are escaping me. To kick things off, I think that it could use a bit more waist suppression. Any other thoughts?

nothing wrong with that fit and I would not get any waist suppression on it. my only suggestion would be for wider lapels on your frame and I think a 3roll2 jacket will have an elongating effect on you.

guyver00

Reaction score
How would a 3 roll 2 elongate his figure? I just assume that it would be the same except the extra button and buttonhole.

Originally Posted by edmorel
nothing wrong with that fit and I would not get any waist suppression on it. my only suggestion would be for wider lapels on your frame and I think a 3roll2 jacket will have an elongating effect on you.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
KTownGreg... you look alot better with hair and a beard.
Are you truly a marsupial, or just play one on the Internet? He said - more than once - that it's for a good cause, probably for one of his patients or a patient of a colleague (Greg is a doc). Probably for some form of cancer. As in, it's not a stylistic choice he's making here, as unbelievable as that may sound to you. Open your eyes and close your mouth once in a while.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Last edited:

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Are you truly a marsupial, or just play one on the Internet? He said - more than once - that it's for a good cause, probably for one of his patients or a patient of a colleague (Greg is a doc). Probably for some form of cancer. As in, it's not a stylistic choice he's making here, as unbelievable as that may sound to you. Open your eyes and close your mouth once in a while.

Good cause or not, I think it suits him.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrKaizen
I like the combo with BD.
I don't know why but I like your location, the street, the buildings. Something fascinating.
Who does he take all your pictures?

Thanks. I just use a timer. Sometimes I have to wait a few minutes per shot as people/cars/motorcycles/dogs/cats are constantly passing through the intersection I picked for pictures.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Nice to see I am not the only one gaining weight
smile.gif

makes three of us, quasi

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Joinining the navy/green parade. Wish the tie were a shade or two darker.

Details.

In motion.

very good.

best wheels, i have seen from you. this should become your golden standard.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
very good.

best wheels, i have seen from you. this should become your golden standard.

I agree. This was your best, Lufty. One or two shades darker on the tie and you would have been 100%. This is 98%, which is better than most, especially the crap I offered up yesterday
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads