• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that this question has been beaten to death, but does anyone have any updates on when the second round of drops at Barney's might be? Will it be announced on their website like the first round was?

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am left wondering why Burberry decided to skip the sale season for burberry.com. No super pricey mesh tanktop for me I suppose.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
FYI re: the alwaysnever sale being all petite sizes.

I just received the linen shorts which were supposed to be 33" and they easily over 35", their measurements aren't reliable. Maybe the rest of the stock isn't shrinkwrap sizing either.

Did you pick up the black ones? I got the Grey. B/S forum, here we come!

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Yeah I got the black ones, and I can pull them off of myself if I don't have a belt on. On the other hand they are already meant to be oversized and I think in black they manage to latch onto some deconstructionist legitimacy. my gellerbags don't look that bad do they? (keep or sell?)

ryansmith

Reaction score
Gant Rugger is 30% off right now. IMO lately they've perfected the prep thing even moreso than Band.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look fine. The whole collection fit pretty big maybe except the leathers. I would rock a belt just to add contrast though.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
those apc sky blue jeans on sale... i.e. kelv recent fit pics right? how to size j/w. read it fits huge so size down lot.

karmaguy

Reaction score
don't know if anyone cares, but Urbanoutfitters has some Gant Rugger stuff on sale. It's just shirts and a sweater but the sizing is pretty diverse!

omgcookielol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
I am left wondering why Burberry decided to skip the sale season for burberry.com. No super pricey mesh tanktop for me I suppose.
Plus ******* one.

Right before they sent last season to the outlets, I actually chatted with one of their customer service reps, and they assured me that they would no longer be hosting sales online(effective this season). I thought she had to be bullshitting me into buying London at retail (I was also waiting for a Mustard Prorsum Trench to pop up in my size), but I guess not. I still don't trust the customer service reps though; they said Pre-FW 2011 wouldn't be for sale online, but I can see it on the website right now.

Oh, Blackbird has RO on "sale". Good size range of RO hi's, but it's final sale and $2 higher than Mr. Porter.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
Yeah I got the black ones, and I can pull them off of myself if I don't have a belt on.

On the other hand they are already meant to be oversized and I think in black they manage to latch onto some deconstructionist legitimacy.

my gellerbags don't look that bad do they? (keep or sell?)

looks good just wear a drappier/larger top

syro

Reaction score
This info is from the http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...3257&page=2378

We just received a small shipment of Alden Indy Boots.

405 -- Original Brown $349.95
Sizes: 7.5 D, 8.5 D, 9D, 10D, 10.5D, 11D, 11.5D, 12D, 6.5E, 7E, 7.5E, 8E, 8.5E, 9E, 9.5E, 10E, 10.5E, 11 E, 12 E

403 --Brown Chrome Excel $379.95
Sizes: 7D, 7.5 D, 8 D, 9 D, 10 D, 10.5 D, 11 D, 12 D, 6E, 7E, 8E, 10 E

974 -- Cordovan #8 Wing Tip $499.95
Sizes: 10 D

Email us if you're interested - first come, first pay, first serve.
[email protected]

Kyle
Baker's Shoes
www.bakershoe.com

chiggah

Reaction score
how do i tell which items on apc.fr are on sale ?

I cant see any markdowns

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads