• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if not sandals, what about geta?

excellent, gs! great shirt, perfect size.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
You never showed up! You ditched me for football! I cried myself to sleep that night.
That made me laugh. I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME AFTER UNDER THE BLEACHERS!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
That made me laugh. I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME AFTER UNDER THE BLEACHERS!

I tried to meet you there, but my nuva ring fell out.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
late night creeping clothes (brought flowers from my farm and dessert to a girl, how sweet~~)
sy2DT.jpg
geller club monaco wings and horns beach sandals (no vis)

ghostdog123

Reaction score
RIijs.jpg
meh.

pteroaltum

Reaction score
How do you find the fit of that Odyn Vovk top? I had to size up 2 and it still has a vice grip on my body. Yours fits well.
P.S. Your hairless face reminds me of Mr. Dark from Fables.
fables.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ghostdog, fit would be great if you were to get some blk boots or some white/grey sneakers
drool.gif

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
http://i.imgur.com/RRMLN.jpg

Nice fits, kelv. I absolutely love that shirt, sad I missed out on it in my size last season
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
kelv you wearing a size 3 in that SS shirt? **** is too long to wear untucked in my 4, and isn't it too hot to wear heavy flannel like that in cali...

Sounds terrible, you should just donate it to me ASAP! You shouldn't have to deal with these issues
smile.gif

PS: Why all the rioting up in Vancouver after the sports loss man? Shite is crazy.

Originally Posted by jet
This will never change.

What he said.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pteroaltum
How do you find the fit of that Odyn Vovk top? I had to size up 2 and it still has a vice grip on my body. Yours fits well.

P.S. Your hairless face reminds me of Mr. Dark from Fables.

fables.jpg

As a slim 36 I'm finding the small to be tight in the pits, the body fits really comfortably however.

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
ghostdog, fit would be great if you were to get some blk boots or some white/grey sneakers
drool.gif

Agreed, I have so little footwear that my options were pretty much those boots or CP gray rubber treated mids. I'm thinking about KVAs, preferably something in gray or that is otherwise conducive to still looking good when beat up. Was thinking the backzips but unless those fit small they are sold out in my size. Does anyone know how comfortable the silent boots are?

Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Dig the pants though, Ghost Dog. What's the fabric?

Its the poplin fabric in mud wash. very thin and breezy, got them for the 12 months I will spend in taiwan.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
both are so great. those straps on the hl are such a great detail!
everything drapes and falls so well, whats the material on the pants? i think i ask you this every time, in which you answer "just some beater boots" but: what boots are they?
laugh.gif
(unless those are the ones you picked up from eckblk)

Thanks. Pants are a wool/cotton blend. Boots are actually f+b 745, so they could be beaters depending on who you ask.
laugh.gif

Alexlude

Reaction score
ivwri, blazer is like a cotton material / seersucker type, nothing fancy.

Ascent

Reaction score
Ghostdog, Ivwri, Aeglus, snake and Kelv all look really good. Like NN's Geller coat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads