• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
sorry dude i left the catalogue at work. if no one has answered you by the morrow ill check and see.

thanks, appreciate it

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was flipping through the annual-sale catalog and I was underwhelmed by the advertised discounts. Could the days of 40% (15% for day after X-mas) be behind us?
facepalm.gif

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a Black Fleece shirt at 50% off, shuuuper excited

dasai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
+1. Might be lucky, they could all go on sale come the 20th.
I'm looking on the bright side and thinking of applying for a Brooks card to offset the slightly less attractive discounts. Since the flannels I was eyeing sold out before the start of the sale, maybe I'll get a pair of shoes instead.

Swan Song

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PipersSon
Anyone know whether the 40% discount will be applicable for footwear as well- namely the C&J shell boot?

Got mine from a BB outlet at $432 including tax, shipped to my local Retail BB so I can use about $300 in Rewards Cards.

smile.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by easy_golfing
sale on polos?

ok heres the breakdown on polos

buy 2 - 25%off

buy 4 or more - 40% off

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Swan Song
Got mine from a BB outlet at $432 including tax, shipped to my local Retail BB so I can use about $300 in Rewards Cards.

smile.gif

you can buy at the outlet with the brooks card, then when they bill you call them up and tell them you want to use your rewards card. they will tell you where to mail the cards and to whose attention. when they recieve them they will credit it to your account. ive done it a few times, saves time driving around.

enjoy the shoes!!

Wolfador

Reaction score
You cant use the rewards cards from points at the Factory Stores?

SNLMODLER

Reaction score
What white shirts should I get for work? My brorhwr gas the slim lyxury shirts but aays they are still so big, they are not worth wearing. Should I try the cheaper shirts? What about non iron, are they good?

SaveMeJebus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SNLMODLER
My brorhwr gas the slim lyxury shirts but aays they are still so big, they are not worth wearing. Should I try the cheaper shirts? What about non iron, are they good?

Did you have a seizure while typing that sentence?

Swan Song

Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
you can buy at the outlet with the brooks card, then when they bill you call them up and tell them you want to use your rewards card. they will tell you where to mail the cards and to whose attention. when they recieve them they will credit it to your account. ive done it a few times, saves time driving around.

enjoy the shoes!!

1. I like invovling my local SA, who has gone the extra mile for me over the last few years and their computer pinpoints the location of what I am seeking.
2. If damaged or bad fit, they keep them and credit my acct or track down a replacement.
3. I also have a few "store only" coupons to use to bring them down another $50.
4. The retail store is about 10 minutes away.

Thanks, I will.

SNLMODLER

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SaveMeJebus
Did you have a seizure while typing that sentence?

Nope typed on a touchscreen. Anyway about those shirts...........

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics