• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sports shirts today at BB, all the ones I want are out of stock in my size though
ffffuuuu.gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleksandr
Sports shirts today at BB, all the ones I want are out of stock in my size though
ffffuuuu.gif

Are they the same sizing as their dress shirts?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% off on all Brooks Brothers footwear and leather accessories. Only for today.

They've taken most of the cordovans out of the sale it seems, except for that lovely Peal & Co boot, but there are some nice chukkas and balmorals (IMO) in there.

Now- does anyone have a discount code?
lol8[1].gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
It looks more like a suit jacket, than a blazer to me.

It is!
laugh.gif

The matching pants are in the pants section of course.

SNLMODLER

Reaction score
Does nordstrom puy zanellas on sale usually at their semiannual sale? I have had my eye on a oair and really need some new trousers.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SNLMODLER
Does nordstrom puy zanellas on sale usually at their semiannual sale? I have had my eye on a oair and really need some new trousers.

Yes, they do.

Also, as a tip, prior to the big sale at my local Nordstroms the reps will write in pencil, very small, in the upper right corner of the tag what the sale price will be. They do this 1-2 weeks ahead of time so that when the day/night comes to setup everything for the sale they've got all the little details done. They also tend to pre-group things that are going on sale - like "everything on a plastic hanger will be a sale item". Different stores probabyl have different little prep tricks.

I got this info from a rep who I've worked with before, he's also more than willing to hold things for me ahead of time so I can get my size. I've found most Nordstroms to be just as helpful as well. You might do better as well if you strike up a conversation with a rep at your local store.

All that said, my local Nordstroms in central Florida carries less and less of anything really good. And it's made doubly worse for me since my purchasing expectations have elevated since joining SF almost 2 years ago.

SNLMODLER

Reaction score
Originally Posted by razl
Yes, they do.

Also, as a tip, prior to the big sale at my local Nordstroms the reps will write in pencil, very small, in the upper right corner of the tag what the sale price will be. They do this 1-2 weeks ahead of time so that when the day/night comes to setup everything for the sale they've got all the little details done. They also tend to pre-group things that are going on sale - like "everything on a plastic hanger will be a sale item". Different stores probabyl have different little prep tricks.

I got this info from a rep who I've worked with before, he's also more than willing to hold things for me ahead of time so I can get my size. I've found most Nordstroms to be just as helpful as well. You might do better as well if you strike up a conversation with a rep at your local store.

All that said, my local Nordstroms in central Florida carries less and less of anything really good. And it's made doubly worse for me since my purchasing expectations have elevated since joining SF almost 2 years ago.

Good to know. The nordtrom in columbus, oh us awful too, only thing there I like is zanellas.

Booter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chicgods83
http://doiop.com/hia6c5

hello,This is a wholesaler's web site.

Items, fashion, and: popular personality.

Product quality,commodity price is absolutely!

Always deeply overseas friends love and support.

Please stop you progress in your choice so, need!!!!!

Purchase will have small gift to send.

We accept paypal payments, and delivery is free.

http://doiop.com/hia6c5

spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads