• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leaving the label outside of t-shirts so that the brand is visible to others

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kslim
You're like the Jason Bourne of trolls.

He is just great ...

One of my favourite troll ever...

Navi

Reaction score
icity.jpg
Chinese Alpha Males. edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
crackup[1].gif

Jangofett

Reaction score
Chinese tool not Alpha Males.

I wonder why no Malaysians have chimed in about their compatriot and how his braindead nonsense is embarrasing them.

Hermes man does not seem to be a troll. Would a troll take real photos of himself and post on his own blog full of his real photos and his friends photos and his brilliant insights?

exhaze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hermes man
gaback2.jpg

so do you think it would look weird if I purposely leave the label hanging outside like this

But how do you deal with the issue of the label getting tucked back into the shirt as you wear it throughout the day?

Have you considered stapling the label to the back of your neck? Sure, it's painful, but such is the sacrifice you have to make for fashion.

sqweegle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
icity.jpg

Chinese Alpha Males.

edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
crackup[1].gif

Money well spent
facepalm.gif

This guy probably plays with himself while googling pictures OF himself...

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unregistered
There are such fools everywhere, Chinese or not.
No offense, in UK I saw more spoiled Russian and British than my fellow Chinese University students. The most likely spoiled Asian, according to my observation, are Thai, but at least they are not so loud to their possession. Maybe I am just in the wrong part of UK

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
icity.jpg

Chinese Alpha Males.

edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
crackup[1].gif

May I ask, why all the guys except Hermes Man, were wearing sandals?

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
icity.jpg

Chinese Alpha Males.

crackup[1].gif

Hermes man looks p'shopped into this photo.
justification: He's the only guy wearing collar and suit pants with dress shoes in malaysia. everyone else is in sandals and shorts.

Navi

Reaction score
prob cuz its incredibly hot and humid in malaysia

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why stop with your tee shirt? Leave the labels on everything (e.g. suits, hats, sneakers, etc.)
crazy.gif

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually the picture was taken before their 'team' enter a gaming competition, this might suggest how old is he.......

I got to admit, I wish I can shed money like him, I have been thinking a C&J boots for half a year...... and usually buys second hand stuff

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ginlimetonic
Hermes man looks p'shopped into this photo.
justification: He's the only guy wearing collar and suit pants with dress shoes in malaysia. everyone else is in sandals and shorts.

Nah! He is a tool and wants to dress in his branded clothes even if the weather and situation are not suitable for it.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It will look absolutely stupid. Your obsession with demonstrating to the world that you buy branded goods should be tamed - and fast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads