• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

modalsaliency

Reaction score
The stock patterns for ZB could probably pass for slim by western standards, but if you're used to the asian sizes that dominate most high-end leather it'll definitely be roomy. He can do MTM sizing within reason though if you contact him directly (SZ is best for this - he posts a lot there).

I have one of his jackets from this season. I wouldn't put it up there with something like Julius, but it's solid workmanship and there isn't any real price markup based on "vision" a la something like Obscur or Rick. Also he's a pretty chill dude. If you like some of his stuff I say go for it.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's Burberry London but this shearling sheepskin looks pretty dope.
JKiBX.jpg
ahmDY.jpg

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am happy they seem to want to continue the shearling/Aviator thing. It works as spread through diffusion lines. Remind me of a few times when McQ felt like it was repeating popular tamer Alexander McQueen options.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If ToJ makes a shearling like that it'll be insta-kopped!

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by modalsaliency
The stock patterns for ZB could probably pass for slim by western standards, but if you're used to the asian sizes that dominate most high-end leather it'll definitely be roomy. He can do MTM sizing within reason though if you contact him directly (SZ is best for this - he posts a lot there).

I have one of his jackets from this season. I wouldn't put it up there with something like Julius, but it's solid workmanship and there isn't any real price markup based on "vision" a la something like Obscur or Rick. Also he's a pretty chill dude. If you like some of his stuff I say go for it.

Depends. His tailoring and construction work are really top notch -- the only difference between him and some other brands, is he uses premium materials, but not necessarily as many experimental fabrics/materials which helps keep the retail prices down (ref: LUC, avantindietro etc)
He does actually have a pretty strong aesthetic/vision going, just perhaps not as otherworldy as julius or rick.
However he isn't japanese slim, but his pants do have a pretty strong taper (looser top block, slim down lower legs)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
A lot of 'shearlings' on the market aren't even real shearling - they're poly fleece lining on regular lambskin. Given the quality of Burberry, I'd say that's probably a case of that. You can do a lot more stuff with the concept and make them look cooler that way - but there's something next level about wearing shearling on your body, it's so ******* warm and it's like an UGGs for your chest. Pure corn.

chomeo

Reaction score
^^ what do you want to know about Zamb? He's on SZ alot so you can probably get info you need there.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ToJ Shearling in the works?

umhaha84

Reaction score
Searched around sz but pricing are available only through pm. Anyone know how much he charges for leather jacket?

chillah

Reaction score
for me, THIS is the perfect leather jacket! although you can't see the whole jacket... I love the colour, shoulder details and the collar! I've been looking for this jacket (and similar ones) for a long time now without any success - has anybody got an idea?? I think it could be Diesel or Goosecraft...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Emixam
my favourit biker jacket so far :

Babycalfgarmentdyedstandcollarmotorcyclejacket.jpg

Incarnation Guidi baby calf FW11

Incarnation jackets are amazing. I think that it is a class above Backlash, with better treatments and amazing colors. Prices are up there, but they are far superior to Rick Owens ( which are about 95% embarrassing.) And unlike some of the "ninja" leathers, they are tough as nails (at least those I've seen) and can be worn in any number of ways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads