• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lumen et umbra shirt actually.
L4Qtl.jpg

Just a lady friend.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
lumen et umbra shirt actually.
L4Qtl.jpg

what other goodies do you have that you're not releasing ?
I thought you had a white ann shirt too ... how you like LEU ?? I am debating that wrap on sz but what the hell I would wear it with ???

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
what other goodies do you have that you're not releasing ? I thought you had a white ann shirt too ... how you like LEU ?? I am debating that wrap on sz but what the hell I would wear it with ???
No, sadly no ann shirt. LEU shirt is wonderful though, fits really slim on me. What wrap?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
No, sadly no ann shirt. LEU shirt is wonderful though, fits really slim on me. What wrap?
i know you have one ... this wrap, but my 014 Replica lightsaber is delayed so I'm having second thoughts
GDbFy.jpg

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
lol @ these jeans being considered too baggy. I'm guessing there is not one person in this man's peer group wearing jeans with a seven inch leg opening...

I'm guessing there is not one person in this man's peer group posting on SF. Why should he have to look as lousy as the rest of them?

Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
QIVuU.jpg

Pendleton
Apolis
Crate
Our Legacy
Viberg x Hobo

Am I the only person who doesn't like these jeans? I don't like these jeans. Shirt is great, but the jeans just look gross to me. I'm not saying that absolutely everything has to be slim, raw, Japanese, selvage, &c., &c. Just not this.

Originally Posted by Alexlude
trying out this outfit for tonight... not sure what i think about it.. wanted to get some opinions

blazer shoulder (scrunched) is not like that (looks too small but isnt) but probably because i was raising my hand to take pic

blazer-L.jpg

I like the jeans, although I don't think I like the blazer (too square in the shoulders) or the sleeve scrunch (just kinda sloppy). Also, you could stand to have a better camera angle...it's pretty much impossible to gauge your proportions.

Anyway,
hDn2b.jpg

RRL
SExDB
CT
"how-the-hell-are-my-plants-dried-out-already" face (no vis)

I'm pretty sure I've posted pretty much exactly this fit before. I just have a handful of collared shirts that I like, and I keep cycling through them every couple of weeks. Not that this is necessarily a problem, I'd just like to wear t-shirts more often (FWIW, changed into an AA El Ten Eleven concert t-shirt right after this).

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
'no fashion, just clothes fatass' -- I went ahead and said it so uncontrol doesn't need to waste a post reminding me how he feels about my fits.
247907_10150212870651835_508016834_7613513_2100353_n.jpg
vintage Russell athletic cone x roy beaters

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Anyway,

RRL
SExDB
CT
"how-the-hell-are-my-plants-dried-out-already" face (no vis)

I'm pretty sure I've posted pretty much exactly this fit before. I just have a handful of collared shirts that I like, and I keep cycling through them every couple of weeks. Not that this is necessarily a problem, I'd just like to wear t-shirts more often (FWIW, changed into an AA El Ten Eleven concert t-shirt right after this).

I like that rrl shirt from what i can tell (cant really make out too much in terms of fabric and detail), and it looks like it fits you well. Nice fit on the jeans also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads