• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of my Loake Chukkas

Rock Lee

Reaction score
Hello SF's,

New to the forum and thought I'd share some quick photos I took with my phone. I've been looking for a decently priced pair of dark brown chukkas, and purchased these Loake Pimlico's from Herringshoes.co.uk

Was a bit hesitant cause I've never ordered online outside the US & Canada, however, service was great and shipping was incredibly fast(received these 3 days from ordering). Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and have to thank this forum for helping me find these
fing02[1].gif

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

Smudge

Reaction score
Nice. I have those is suede, think they're called "Kempton". Very happy with my pair. Herring are great to deal with too.
Welcome to SF.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Styleforum. Congratulations on the purchase, those are nicely shaped.

dasai

Reaction score
Nice shoes. I'm thinking of getting the Kempton as my next nice casual shoe.

Future shoe purchases should be catalogued here, though. If everyone opened up a new thread every time they bought a new pair of shoes, it'd crowd out all the other topics.

FELT

Reaction score
Those look really nice. I've always found Loake (the 1880s) to be a good shoe for the money.

Does anyone happen to know of a chukka with a toe medallion?

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Loake makes a servicable shoe and those have a nice shape to them, enjoy and wear them in good health. Be careful which chakras you do while wearing them though.

I don't think he'll be opening anything more than the third gate wearing these bad boys.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Hey,

What size did you go with? Full or half size down from your US size?

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics