• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Yeah it's a bit laggy again. (Still no sweater ? )
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
just skimmed through an article called trousers and trainers. models were paired with yohji pants and new balances or nike airmax i think (it just said nike)
*uproar of disapproval*

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abraxis
Allergic reaction to prada creepers. jk ;p

lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by sipang
^^ Yeah it's a bit laggy again.

(Still no sweater ? )

*uproar of disapproval*

frown.gif
Not yet. Still waiting patiently. Don't forget about that pic I asked about
smile.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
This reminds me that I saw a really cool woman today on the way to work. some layered black tees or knits or something on top, all green camo cargo pants (no brown in it) rolled up to just above her ankles, and solid brown NBs. Looked so good although I don't think she was trying to be fashionable.. she was kind of old and crazy.
speaking of cool chicks ( i would post in how would you like a girl to dress but ive got no pics) : silky jumpsuits are awesome...with heels of course. also, saw this woman at starbucks with a popped collar but it was so suave imo. black dress pants that hit right at the ankles, gucci heels
redface.gif
(she has better, shes a regular there..but yeah im halfway stalking i guess
laugh.gif
, black polo w/ popped collar. natural blonde and most likely italian.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reebok Back

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
putting together a bag for the Goodwill. Only a few pieces are even worth the time to list in B&S.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
first day at my summer job was today. I haven't lost the greens mowing touch, haha. going to be good to get some cash flow.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ahhhh somebody help me find a poor man's version of this Beams belt. They have to be floating around somewhere for like $5.99 and I need one so bad.
U0Tb3.jpg
Edit: came across this in my search lol
LQww2.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that is great work oneguy! how do they fit slack? did you do a his and hers? it would be interesting to hear more of mrs slacks thought on your transformation
devil.gif
im not much of a ring guy
redface.gif
but those are nice for the price. looking forward to a fit.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
that is great work oneguy!
how do they fit slack? im not much of a ring guy
redface.gif
but those are nice for the price.

looking forward to a fit.

Man...I totally mis-sized myself and got too small a range of sizes. I wanted to wear one either on my right middle or ring finger, and I can't get them on..

One I'm wearing on my pinky and i know a "pinky ring" has a slight stigma to it, but it looks cool - like highly wearable and will be wearing..

i have a msg in with oneguy to see if he can size me up one, but I think he may have temporarily halted making more...we'll see. If anyone has a pretty small hand (can wear a 5 or 6 ring) and you may want one (or some), let me know. However, it's all depending on if Ms. likes one (or some) enough to wear on her thumb or something...so we'll see.

I did the whole measuring thing and all that and still screwed it up..
facepalm.gif

but big ups to thatoneguy for doing his thing and making nice, highly affordable stuff for us to mess around with
biggrin.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Man...I totally mis-sized myself and got too small a range of sizes. I wanted to wear one either on my right middle or ring finger, and I can't get them on..

I did the whole measuring thing and all that and still screwed it up..
facepalm.gif

but big ups to thatoneguy for doing his thing and making nice, highly affordable stuff for us to mess around with
biggrin.gif

toj stigma
redface.gif

the finishing nail rings look really comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads