• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leaving the label outside of t-shirts so that the brand is visible to others

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oleg
Maybe go further and keep the card ones tied to the buttons. And maybe the price attached to the sleeve?

Now you are just patronising Hermes man.
he might as well get a magic marker and write the price on the front.

951socal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jangofett
Now you are just patronising Hermes man.
he might as well get a magic marker and write the price on the front.

or write the price on the bottom of his shoes then continously crossing his legs

why do i see op saying

"Yeah, the guy in the $3,000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. Come on!"

while pointing to the armani label on the sleeve of his suit?

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexanduh

yes like others have said you should of bought the shirt that had GA screen printed all over it. you would have been more happy with that purchase.

GA doesnt sell such crassy ****! You must be thinking of EA or AJ.

Jangofett

Reaction score
951socal;4581834 said:
or write the price on the bottom of his shoes then continously crossing his legs/QUOTE]

Or get the T from GA that has a real 1,000 bill sewn on the chest, which GA would sell for 5000.

bck

Reaction score
GA doesnt sell such crassy ****! You must be thinking of EA or AJ.

Do you happen to read Hermes Man's blog? He does this spiel about how he can no longer afford to buy GA, cuz he's cutting down his budget. So he walks into EA and is disappointed with the quality. He does point out that EA and AX have louder branding.

Shoe fetishisisisist

Reaction score
Mate, if you're for real then you're a numpty! If all you're concerned about is what others think then why buy a plain Tee in the first place?

Ivar

Reaction score
i_dont_even_cat.jpg

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bck
Do you happen to read Hermes Man's blog? He does this spiel about how he can no longer afford to buy GA, cuz he's cutting down his budget. So he walks into EA and is disappointed with the quality. He does point out that EA and AX have louder branding.

Of course I dont read such drivel!

For someone who doesnt like GA's understated elegance and luxury, he shouldnt be bitching about it and want them to label their stuff. In fact, I dont know whether GA jeans come with the Armani eagle anymore. Hermes man may want the SA to sew one for him!

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thing with hermes man, I'm sure he's actually quite genuine, that's the impression I get from reading his blog and his posts here. I've met affluent young brand whores(always rich parents) before at an expensive private school I used to teach at in Hangzhou. But non of them really blogged about it to such an extent as hermes man.
In your perfectly accented pudonghua, cant you ask for a t shirt which contains all the brands and a few more no one has ever heard of?
What I'm going to do is take my old knock-off Metallica t-shirt, turn it inside-out, find some designer logo clipart on Baidu, and decorate the t-shirt using my knock-off HP t-shirt printing kit.

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MikeDT
What I'm going to do is take my old knock-off Metallica t-shirt, turn it inside-out, find some designer logo clipart on Baidu, and decorate the t-shirt using my knock-off HP t-shirt printing kit.

Oh. Just go to those T shirt making shops and get them to plaster as many labels as you can on the shirt. You may even get to sell it online.

I recall seeing a pair of hi tops on ebay with both Gucci and Prada labels on them. I think the seller was selling it as genuine.

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thats really awesome. It was about time I got a new avatar.

It would be better if you use as an avatar a picture with his actual face.
I bet he will flip.

stinsonbass

Reaction score
Hahaha I just registered on this forum.. and this is one of the first discussions I stumbled upon.. oh well I think that everyone else here covered it for you... you do NOT want to show the tag..

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
It would be better if you use as an avatar a picture with his actual face.
I bet he will flip.

He wont' flip. He'd suck in the adoration like a black hole.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Successful troll dresses better than Hermes man

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads