• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe he had another life-changing emergency.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
In any event...I know this isn't the "Ask a question thread", but do any of you fine forumites know how Native Son shirting is sized? I know they're slim, but I'm not sure if they're size up from standard shirt size slim like BoO or not. From the models on OC, one appears to have sized up the other appears to have stayed same size.

iirc, tonio, the shirts seem to fit larger in the shoulders and tts everywhere else. i remember trying one just one native son shirt, was two-tone, and the shoulders were probably an inch to wide (size small) - probably 17 inches... but that's just one shirt i tried

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kvc is next level sho'nuff

Wasn't he all about EG then sold them, did the same to samurai jawnz as well

Real Travel Thoughts:

Sydney has best food in Australia, just been on three day food kop joint and coming back now after a really good trip. Confit de Cannard, Wagyu and home made pickle burger, Pistachio and pork terraine, semi-dried smoked duck breast, artisan dark chocolate (single origin
inlove.gif
) and awesome single origin espresso and drip filter coffee. Girlfriend was all about the amazing moules marinniere and hand made small goods.

Stayed in a nice modern hotel in the bad part of town (always the best) and service was great, would highly reccomend, hit me up if people are going to Sydney.

Checked out a few stores, S.A loved my Margiela tweed grey crewneck knit and I told her Australia needs Schneider
inlove.gif

grimt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Maybe he had another life-changing emergency.
Obviously, he should think before acting, especially on buying expensive clothes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^kvc could learn a lot from a noob

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that creepers are officially over, how much longer until we see the NB fans quietly dumping their shoes?

omgcookielol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Unless it was made in USA or England (not likely), waste of money. Step your game up to Prorsum level.
laugh.gif

The only reason I felt comfortable with the London coat because it was basically a Prorsum AW10 design in black. I was really hesitant, because the thing was available in all but two sizes, so I figured there had to be something off about it.
laugh.gif
Oh well, I guess I'll never know now.

I really liked Prorsum's AW10 stuff, but all of the styles I enjoyed were sold out in my size by the time I got to see them. SS11 wasn't that great, and FW11 looks terrible. Unless they come out with something decent at their men's show later this week, I think it'll be a while before I bother with Prorsum.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
five bucks says KVC's basil (his recent purchase before the Pradas) is also dead by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads