• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
I took a girl home last night and we went to bed. Things started to get hot and heavy and she says, "I'm on my period." Well crap, not getting laid tonight. And then this morning there's blood on my 1200 thread count white Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
ffffuuuu.gif
I ran them in the wash with some bleach and it didn't do much good. Blue balls and ruined sheets all in one fell swoop.

Sounds like a certain someone owes you new sheets.

pteroaltum

Reaction score
Perhaps it's my age, but I am perturbed by the amount of profanity on this forum. I think I am less annoyed at the profane words themselves and more with how they are thrown about as casually as the word "the" instead of being employed to make a point (preferably a funny one). Google sent me here for more information on certain brands and I am learning quite a bit; but the constant barrage of profanity is really...distracting. Almost as if it's a "pissing contest" to see who's the "manliest." But to be fair, there is a surprisingly large number of humorously poignant posters here. Funny mix. --snob
"Cái nết đánh chết cái đẹp."​

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was forced to make a decision between getting dinner with a friend from high school who is moving away for 6 months at the very least or being 60 miles away and going out with the girl I'm interested in, who happened to graduate from college today. Chose dinner. Probably the right decision especially considering I took her out to lunch yesterday, but still pissed me off to have to choose.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
Was forced to make a decision between getting dinner with a friend from high school who is moving away for 6 months at the very least or being 60 miles away and going out with the girl I'm interested in, who happened to graduate from college today. Chose dinner. Probably the right decision especially considering I took her out to lunch yesterday, but still pissed me off to have to choose.

Was the right decision because he/she is your friend; not because you took out the girl already.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well yeah, I really didn't have a decision to make, because there was an obvious right choice, but I was feeling ambivalent about it all day. Plus I'll probably see her tomorrow and make up for it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
.....the least she could do is take somewhat of an interest in what I like, or just say it's lame, instead of faking it.

So Neo is your gf?

J/k.

Hate to say it but if she doesn't care...time to move on.

FWIW I'm interested in the monastery. Which one/pics?

NOW FOR WHAT'S PISSING ME OFF.

I HATE EVERY PERSON WHO LIVES ITP (ATL-ians will get that). Seriously, everything about you sucks so much **** and yet you are still smug as all get out about it. UGH.

Then I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and **** ME!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS ****'S A LIBRARY?????

Multiple times now I've seen dudes take their shoes off while reading AND THEN WALK AROUND, they will camp out for hours spread their projects out...

Yesterday, I'm there and this woman has spread out a "Birth Control Options" poster on the ground, taken her shoes off, and is taking notes/working on it/some bullshit like that IN THE MIDDLE OF AN AISLE WHERE THREE ROWS INTERSECT.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Sounds like a certain someone owes you new sheets.

I don't actually know her last name and we never exchanged numbers.
uhoh.gif

But after about 4 cups of bleach they are back to white, at least.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mondays really make me angry.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This is because their mothers all raised special flowers and it tends to piss me off in all its various manisfestations too. From parking in the traffic lane outside the door at Sbux (**** off and move your ************* Nissan, if I can park my Mercedes properly and haul my old man ass across the lot, so can you...and get off the effing cell phone!) to letting your kids run wild in public to clinical students walking four abreast in my hallways and not yielding for my patients (I shoulder check those F***ers be they male or female and then speak to their precepter about being guests in my house).

/rant

Wow, thanks Ed. Did not know I had that in my first thing this morning.

Originally Posted by edinatlanta

Then I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and **** ME!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS ****'S A LIBRARY?????

Multiple times now I've seen dudes take their shoes off while reading AND THEN WALK AROUND, they will camp out for hours spread their projects out...

Yesterday, I'm there and this woman has spread out a "Birth Control Options" poster on the ground, taken her shoes off, and is taking notes/working on it/some bullshit like that IN THE MIDDLE OF AN AISLE WHERE THREE ROWS INTERSECT.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just turned down an invite to Wednesday's practice round at Congressional because I am already missing time from work Thursday and have a Dr. appt Wednesday am. Really would kill to go but work is too crazy for me to miss any more time and there's just too much going on in general. Would have been a great bday prezzy too as today's my special day.
ffffuuuu.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I just turned down an invite to Wednesday's practice round at Congressional because I am already missing time from work Thursday and have a Dr. appt Wednesday am. Really would kill to go but work is too crazy for me to miss any more time and there's just too much going on in general.

Would have been a great bday prezzy too as today's my special day.

ffffuuuu.gif

Happy B-day, Douglas.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Doglas!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads