• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fluery
I dunno, I think slack's fit looks pretty cool, not just comfortable. I don't really care about the tee either. I mean sure, a different shirt might make it better, but the shirt isn't killing it.
I agree

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wally_123
w9.jpg
w8.jpg
w1.jpg

excuse parents hideous wallpaper

Otter, you must make the tops go crrrrrrrrrrrrrazy.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hard to believe that there are places right now where people can still get away with jackets. I burned the **** out of my arm with my seatbelt buckle earlier

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dislike otter's clothed proportions so far

Gimfit

Reaction score
P1050164.jpg
PRL Polo (should i get rid of the "duck tale"?) Reserve Sucker Shorts Unlimited Shoes first post here, be critical!

Navi

Reaction score
lazy pics. ******* cold today, after being 90+ f for like two weeks straight. wtf.

Was uncertain about tucking this shirt in, untucked its pretty long though so I ended up leaving it tucked.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
otter, your dimensions are really bizarre. And I think the disproportions are highlighted by your choice of skin tight jeans and bulky tops.
eh.gif

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
nAFhQ.jpg

Junya
J Crew
Uniqlo
NB

nice Junya jacket. I like the smart pairing of the light & subtle jacket and pale yellow tee with black pants and red NB.

melonadejello;4572528 said:
hVvSw.jpg

Opening Ceremony
Band of Outsiders
April 77
Common Projects

cool BoO shirt. I like how you rolled up the sleeves of the jacket, looks great for the summer. I like the colors of the jacket, shirt, & pants together. the shoes are cool, but if it was me, I will wear a more classic lace ups in tan leather to juxtapose with the outfit. like this prada creepers

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-U...MpU/PRADA2.jpg

thatguymj

Reaction score
Jwied and Tween killing it today, and actually, I think both of them have been the most 2 of the most consistent WAYWT guys the lost few months. Aegelus has been on point basically every day lately as well.

Nice to see some of the most summer time type fits coming out, too. Its finally warming up in CA lately and I can't wait to start dressing for summer finally.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
R8czW.jpg

Neckbeard
RRL
Corter
Junya
"No-show" socks (vis)
CP

I like this. Best part about it though are your really prominent eyebrows. Brook Shields look FTW/I want brows like that.

Tween, that Junya jacket is ace, and glad you kept the pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics