• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you think carrot fits are played out in the netherlands because of the popularity of g-star?

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zeemon
regular (straight legs) often looks like bootcut
i think pants with tapered legs look best

Yea this is what I really want, but the slight drop crotch also makes Topman's carrot fit chinos interesting to me Slim ones are too tight but I think I will try the regular fit ones.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
**** i love ln-cc.

you bitches need to buy balenciaga. that **** is ******* incredible.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF meetup at ln-cc boutique for fw11. GN not allowed to plan the date for it this time.
lol8[1].gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
**** i love ln-cc.

you bitches need to buy balenciaga. that **** is ******* incredible.

The day I tried on that Dries bomber I popped into Balenciaga to swoon over that crazy convertible vest thing (navy/black, not the awful orange one). I want it so bad but I have no place for it in my wardrobe.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
The day I tried on that Dries bomber I popped into Balenciaga to swoon over that crazy convertible vest thing (navy/black, not the awful orange one). I want it so bad but I have no place for it in my wardrobe.

did you end up getting this? I know you were debating.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i am amazed by the line, and i only own (although have a couple more pieces on the way) a pair of pants by them.

they have great shows too. one of my new favorite lines.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome, I got charged $900 (672 euros), when I actually spent $635 USD at antonioli.eu, and they dont email back about their ****** site charging me more still, and I am wondering if I should just cancel..

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
they screwed up their system badly, it should be taken care of by this week I'm guessing

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Carrot fit or regular fit chinos

????

No disrespect and abundant ****, but aren't you kind of carrot-shaped to begin with? I think I remember you mentioning that you needed some leeway in the hip/thigh area and a decent taper below the knee to match your proportions. I'd assume that pants that follow your silhouette would be more flattering than pants with a bunch of extra material at the ankle.

Random...uh...style thought? It's amazing how Wire went from being all minimalistic punk on Pink Flag to being the flag bearers for prog rock on 154.

Also, whoever said "Damn These Vampires" was the only good song on All Eternals Deck (GN?) needs to listen to "Estate Sale Sign" again. Not as amazing, but a worthy submission.

In conclusion, go Phillies, and I need to drink some bedtime tea and hope I don't wake up with a hangover.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
In conclusion, go Phillies, and I need to drink some bedtime tea and hope I don't wake up with a hangover.

frown.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i hate you morons that use big as a measurement house and buy from japan. if it wasent for big you wouldnt even know of these brands. i hope you all get pee'd on by an angry indian.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
not a fashion thought, but damn Christchurch is nuts again. Hopefully there are no deaths this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads