• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryvac
where did you get that rist/band accessory?
looks really cool!

Thanks! It's actually home made. Just a little piece of leather rope that bound a tag to a leather good (cole haan purse for my girlfriend) and I wound up stealing it and just tying a little fishermans knot around my wrist
redface.gif

thanks again! Simplicity can be so key imo with mens accessories. less can be more..

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
sorry man it's too late you're gay now, that's how it spreads

laugh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
eason only wishes he could be as fat as me

I was working out today in my gym shirtless when some some new members came in and got lost in my fat folds.

Originally Posted by Wally_123
yeh, thats what your legs like, my pudgy friend

If anything, my upper legs are too small.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
that tee and its color totally kill this fit
frown.gif

Originally Posted by artishard116
silent tee would make it

slack, I got an XS Silent tee that I got off the last Gilt sale. I was gonna return it (I bought both that and an S, and the S fits me perfectly), but I can send it your way for cheap if you want it.

Originally Posted by Eason
Lazy WAYWT:
Trying for summer color + floral trend
j8fce.jpg

cleavage
Zara
Zara
Lodger

I like the color on dem pants.

Originally Posted by Wally_123
http://i.imgur.com/yKEGc.jpg

EDIT: btw, i have burnt that fuckin puffy leather jacket...hate calf anyway

Probably not necessary.

I like the shirt in the actual fit. The one where you're, you know, wearing a shirt. Details?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hVvSw.jpg
Opening Ceremony Band of Outsiders April 77 Common Projects Trying to decide if I should keep this blazer, why I bought this shirt and wtf I'm going to do with navy sneakers I'm into too many different aesthetics
frown.gif
Making a little bit of progress on finding a location to take pics, but still not great. Tween, I know you've heard it before but that Junya jacket is so sick. I think it'd look sick with some really light or medium washed jeans.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No to the blazer. Looks ever slightly too big and doesn't look good with the rest of the stuff

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Lazy WAYWT: Trying for summer color + floral trend
j8fce.jpg

cleavage Zara Zara Lodger

Nice colour on those pants. I haven't popped in zara for ages, must give it another look.
Originally Posted by Biggskip
100_2519.jpg

w+h seiko them wolverine

I'm not a big fan of short sleeved shirts, but the sleeve length is good on this one.
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
nAFhQ.jpg
[/SPOILER] Junya J Crew Uniqlo NB

Good until you get to the feet
smile.gif
Originally Posted by melonadejello
hVvSw.jpg
Opening Ceremony Band of Outsiders April 77 Common Projects Trying to decide if I should keep this blazer, why I bought this shirt and wtf I'm going to do with navy sneakers I'm into too many different aesthetics
frown.gif
Making a little bit of progress on finding a location to take pics, but still not great.
I don't dislike the blazer, but the low buttoning point makes it look a tad large. Not a fan of the shirt. Pants are fine
smile.gif

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuller trousers for a change, the waistcoat needed a relatively high waisted pair.
20110612_main.jpg
ASOS Norsea industries Universal works Loake

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MOK, at first glance i thought this looked a little too dickensian, but on reflection i think you're the kind of bloke who can carry it off. right setting too. i still prefer your previous fit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads