• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deez nuts
might head to the outlets this weekend in NY... has anyone seen the RRL inventory @ woodbury commons recently? does tanger outlets carry RRL?

Tanger outlets has no RRL. I checked a couple days ago.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
Tanger outlets has no RRL. I checked a couple days ago.

thanks for the tip, i havent been to tanger in years. i think the last time i was there, they still had polo jeans co. haha

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally scored a pair of the Orchard St buckleback chinos. They'll be about an inch big in the waist, so off to the tailor's they'll go.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Finally scored a pair of the Orchard St buckleback chinos. They'll be about an inch big in the waist, so off to the tailor's they'll go.
nice. from where?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay. They were an ok price. I think there are a couple other pairs there, but at steep prices.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
things you might have seen before... those are bandanas just in case you ain't knowin.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cool man, do you mind posting a fit pic when you get em?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

They had a bunch of the Heartland beat up version on sale at RL store in Honolulu on sale.
They were $175.

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
They had a bunch of the Heartland beat up version on sale at RL store in Honolulu on sale. They were $175.
Those are made of duck canvas though and with random rip pattern which is a pain if you can't see the pants in person. Orchard St ones were selvage twill. Related to those Orchard St pants, had my camera out so took pic of a pair of pants with the similar cut that haven't seen any pics of. Fabric is similar to the Mister Freedom striped fabrics from this season's Les Apaches collection.
IMG_1357.jpg
IMG_1359.jpg

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone watch Community? Abed is wearing a RRL button up around the 8:40 mark.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any organized listing for themed collections?

Like 2010SS : Shipyard, American Graffiti, Etc.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
picked up a shirt from the Heartland collection at the RL on Fillmore St in SF. Retail was $180. Picked it up for $105. Stock was limited and apparently what little they was a consolidation from two other stores. It will be interesting to see what makes it to ebay this season.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
picked up a shirt from the Heartland collection at the RL on Fillmore St in SF. Retail was $180. Picked it up for $105. Stock was limited and apparently what little they was a consolidation from two other stores. It will be interesting to see what makes it to ebay this season.

That's weird.. When I was there a few months ago they had a pretty big RRL section. Anything unique?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads