• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Edward Green (fake)
2h3wmip.jpg

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
no need to be so pissy about it MoO. its a fact you have bought fake *********** past, which certainly begs the question of what other fake stuff you have. do a quick audit and report back.

eg has some excellent styles and is one of the finest makers around. those you have are ugly. i will get on my list of **** to purchase before i die when i am 70+.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ascent
Black NDG denim and black Cheap Monday parka.

where did you find the ndg jeans? i so want a pair of their gray and black slim cuts. i liked ndg ... anyone know who bought them?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Some boring summer stuff from UO (which of course I had to order online because the one in Rittenhouse apparently only stocks graphic tees, Levi's, and jackets with passants on them). Was accosted by these people for the second time in that UO store, fourth time since I've moved to Philly: http://www.colbymodels.com/

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
lol8[1].gif
Or some ugly loafazzz

Originally Posted by whatever123
no need to be so pissy about it MoO. its a fact you have bought fake *********** past, which certainly begs the question of what other fake stuff you have. do a quick audit and report back.

eg has some excellent styles and is one of the finest makers around. those you have are ugly. i will get on my list of **** to purchase before i die when i am 70+.

lol8[1].gif

Ascent

Reaction score
where did you find the ndg jeans? i so want a pair of their gray and black slim cuts. i liked ndg ... anyone know who bought them?
Got mine cheap on SuFu, there are a gray pair in the FS:SWD for$100 shipped but they are 34, so that may be of no use to you unless you're willing to have them butchered down if necessary (as I do not know your pant size).

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ascent
Got mine cheap on SuFu, there are a gray pair in the FS:SWD for$100 shipped but they are 34, so that may be of no use to you unless you're willing to have them butchered down if necessary (as I do not know your pant size).
wtf. sell to me NOW. those are my size. i want them more than you.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Relax not everyone is out to get you.. I just find some of your actions a bit strange
why does everyone have the same "list"? mmm, cp, blah, blah, blah. this place is turning into a sheep factory. branch out people.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why does everyone have the same "list"? mmm, cp, blah, blah, blah. this place is turning into a sheep factory. branch out people.
dunno about mmm personally, but cps are ******* awesome because they're simple and stylish and high in quality. perhaps that's why a lot of people (on sf) like and buy them! perhaps there is a sort of bandwagon effect, but only cuz the wagon is worth riding lol.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
As long as clothing - in some minds - are so related to a lifestyle; posting real estate is just as valid as posting pictures of your recent bought cigars. The question is if its just as valid as posting ALL your clothing purchases?

Clothing, cars, cigars, and iPads are different from real estate. They are all brand name products which most are familiar with, whereas most homes carry little meaning beyond imparting a suburban lifestyle that most here despise. Considering how most people have been conditioned to define themselves and express their "good taste" through their purchases, brand name products provide the better opportunity to do this than does real estate.

I highly doubt many here own homes worthy of captivating others interest similar to how a more unusual piece of designer clothing might. Even most relatively expensive houses are bland and uninteresting, sharing most of the same characteristics as cheap houses-- the key difference being that the more expensive house is bigger.

We don't want to see pictures of your new coat from Old Navy, so why would we want to see pictures of your cookie cutter McMansion in suburbia?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads