• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
acecow get my vote

pf, namor - sorry bros
frown.gif

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I voted for Wolfador, because a jolly round man in red trousers reminds me of Santy and that makes me happy.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
What does the winner get?

An inflated sense of self-worth? But I have that anyway...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
NAMOR would have gotten my vote, but that shirt... Completely wrong for the rest of the outfit, in my opinion. Shoes are excellent, deets NAMOR?
smile.gif

Thanks! John Lobb William in Buffalo Tan
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Both Wolfador and Acecow have the Americana look which I dig. I would have liked Namor's more if the tuxedo shirt was long sleeve. But those red socks are
inlove.gif

haaa, I love that shirt. tuxedo shirt, OCBD, short sleeve, buttondown collar. Its soo wrong is has to be right
Originally Posted by acecow
And you must be the authority? I wouldn't change a thing in how my clothes fit.
I should have worn a bow tie
ffffuuuu.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good job fellas. Wolfador, I love your fits. I dont remember seeing a man of your size look that good. Prada, you look great for such a ****** camera phone pic. Acecow, you look great. Derrr. P.S. go Mavs!
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
-40 votes for acecow then
smile.gif

no Heat championship banner in AA arena
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jrd617
The fit of everything in this thread is off. Either too tight or slightly too big. Sorry guys Edit: PradaFerragamo's is fine
I wouldn't go that far. I don't think any of them are so skinny that they look off. Any shorter than acecow's and it would overdo it though. I think the length he has those at is almost perfect, if anything I would let them out by like a half inch but wouldnt waste the money on it. PradaFerrgamo's fit looks the most comfortable, though. I would guess ace's is as well, from what I've read about his high armhole MTM shirts.
bounce2.gif
Also cheers NAMOR, that color is superb. Time to start looking out for john lobb discounted seconds.. or maybe thirds...

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Acecow won by a mile because we're all closet gays and love seening da bulge on his pants.

P_F light blue and pink reminds me of a nursery and he needs to gain some weight.

Wolfador

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
Good job fellas. Wolfador, I love your fits. I dont remember seeing a man of your size look that good.

Thanks
bigstar[1].gif

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Acecow won by a mile because we're all closet gays and love seening da bulge on his pants.

P_F light blue and pink reminds me of a nursery and he needs to gain some weight.

How much weight should I gain?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads