• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
Caruso cotton / linen suit Converse Sunspel shirt Tiny, tiny pyramid sitting on my shoe
f263672f.jpg

would love to see the full suit bruv.
Originally Posted by 330CK
WAYW.jpg
Not today, but I had meant to post this a while back. From my girlfriend's prom. Couple things: -I know the boutonnière is on the wrong side -My cuff got caught on my watch, which is why there is none showing
frown.gif
-Thrifted this suit and have not had the pants shortened yet

a few nitpicks, particularly the choice of shoes ... but KUDOS for looking so well turned out for prom. GF looks good too
fing02[1].gif
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- BB & RL sell them for a couple of $$
- thanks for the tip PG. - also thanks Vox. between the two of you i'm a few dollars poorer ... lol.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- nicely done - i thought you traded in the carrera for the cayenne. looks like you kept both. - well played
cheers.gif
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
- i'll be doing a disservice saying anymore than Ed and Zb have said. they both nailed it. check out the color wheel on AAAC ... might provide some insight. - you can do it. - btw my suit from yesterday was Domenico Spano ... saw your pm and realized i forgot to answer that part of your question.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

b03d545b.jpg

839a7a65.jpg

57faf201.jpg

Additional views:

16644b42.jpg

3f04cf8e.jpg

nice look, but it always bothers me how wrinkly linnen gets

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mossrockss
triangles!

but seriously- rockin'. i never ask for "deets" from people (it's kinda tacky and almost pointless, y'know?), but deets on the shirt?

i actually thought of you and acridsheep when i was uploading the pic ... lol.

ask and ye shall receive

Originally Posted by Parker
I like that ^ niidawg.

thx K.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
KbrLt.jpg

To my eye, this is one of the most flattering suits that you have posted. The whole thing, from the jacket to the trousers, just seems much slimmer-fitting than your usual. Could be a camera trick, but this silhouette works well for you.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally impressed with your outfits & what you pull together, IST, but this one is not so great, primarily because of the striped shirt. The windowpane of the jacket precludes all but the smallest stripes, or a solid pink OCBD would have been fine.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
Yesterday and today. You get the idea; it will be like this most days until September:
Ordinarily, Hawaiian-esque shirts put me off, but I think you kind of rock those (I don't know if they'd be better if they were tighter?)! Trousers hemming is perfect, and loafers are nice too! IST66: Nice stuff! nii: I seriously don't know how you put so many colours together?! As always, rockin'!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nii, love it.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Spoo, why didn't you get cuffs with this suit?

In my opinion guys look better with cuffs especially with linen. It gives visual detail and visual weight to a lightweight fabric. Cuffs would compliment your patch pockets as well.

Love the color of the fabric but I would stick with a solid white, blue or pink shirt to highlight the weave of the linen.

b03d545b.jpg

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
To my eye, this is one of the most flattering suits that you have posted. The whole thing, from the jacket to the trousers, just seems much slimmer-fitting than your usual. Could be a camera trick, but this silhouette works well for you.

The slimmer cut looks great, C. I like the slouchier numbers, too, but trim is great.

Nii, love the colors on you.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
Holdfast's suit is Thom Browne's BB Black Fleece, IIRC. The suit looks great, save the lapels, and I agree that the cut works for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads