• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The little horrors in life

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Settling in for a nice **** at the office men's room, only to have the resident rotten-guts come barging into the next stall to unload a fetid spray of egg mcmuffin

TheSauceBoss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
when you flush a toilet with a normal sized ****, and normal amount of toilet paper, but there is a perfect storm of awkward flush physics that still results in a semi clog.

You stare at the steady rise of water until it hits the bottom of the rim in total horror.... and then by the grace of God it slowly starts spiraling back down.

this horror is multiplied exponentially when it happens at someone else's house.

100% LMAO

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by M. Bardamu
Settling in for a nice **** at the office men's room, only to have the resident rotten-guts come barging into the next stall to unload a fetid spray of egg mcmuffin

QFT.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While making out with a girl and two minutes from getting her into bed you realize you have to ***********.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
While making out with a girl and two minutes from getting her into bed you realize you have to ***********.

WWED? (What would Ed do?)

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Having debris stuck in your eye no matter how hard you try to get it out -- every blink is annoyingly painful and irritating. Been suffering from this for the past 4 hours.. tried rubbing my eye, tried washing it out with tears, tried changing contacts, tried flushing it out with eye drops.. all to no avail
ffffuuuu.gif

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
Having debris stuck in your eye no matter how hard you try to get it out -- every blink is annoyingly painful and irritating.

Been suffering from this for the past 4 hours.. tried rubbing my eye, tried washing it out with tears, tried changing contacts, tried flushing it out with eye drops.. all to no avail

ffffuuuu.gif

the feeling of having something in your eye lingers after whatever was in there is gone.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eye thing happened to me yesterday. Eye looked completely fine but everytime I blinked it felt irritated. Was afraid I had an infection. Luckily it's gone now.

SenorMatador

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
when you flush a toilet with a normal sized ****, and normal amount of toilet paper, but there is a perfect storm of awkward flush physics that still results in a semi clog.

You stare at the steady rise of water until it hits the bottom of the rim in total horror.... and then by the grace of God it slowly starts spiraling back down.

this horror is multiplied exponentially when it happens at someone else's house.

/thread

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
the feeling of having something in your eye lingers after whatever was in there is gone.

Its the resulting abrasion that itches and hurts.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, though. The water goes down. That's a story of triumph. The
ffffuuuu.gif
happens when it keeps going. Thankfully I know how to stop it but it still means pulling out, and then cleaning, the plunger.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
finding out she's a hooker

gas light blinking for 20 minutes and yet there's no gas station in sight

piece of heavy wood falling on your big toe an hour ago and now the toenail's slowly turning black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics